London Skolars - Top of League One

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Friendly banter ?.....any decent Skolars I want at Broncos

If Argyll starts sticking moolah in Man City style it might be the other way around soon!

you get a bunch of our players anyway. 6 in the academies at the moment. Hindmarsh, Lovell etc.

6 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Friendly banter ?.....any decent Skolars I want at Broncos

If Argyll starts sticking moolah in Man City style it might be the other way around soon!

We offer reduced priced tickets for Bronco fans but don’t get a return offer? It world take me 2 hours each way to get to Trailfinders. Not sure why Broncos don’t reach out to Skolars fans. 

21 minutes ago, EssexRL said:

We offer reduced priced tickets for Bronco fans but don’t get a return offer? It world take me 2 hours each way to get to Trailfinders. Not sure why Broncos don’t reach out to Skolars fans.

Well sit tight me old son.....as I say I've a feeling Argyll's mob is going to make a serious move anytime soon at your place .......by the way I usually get to NR 3 or 4 of times a season and root for you - and have often brought union loving mates (just as for Broncos)....apart from when it was Hemel as oppo.... I was one of very few there for Hemel's big drubbing last season........that won't be happening again anytime soon 

51 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Well sit tight me old son.....as I say I've a feeling Argyll's mob is going to make a serious move anytime soon at your place .......by the way I usually get to NR 3 or 4 of times a season and root for you - and have often brought union loving mates (just as for Broncos)....apart from when it was Hemel as oppo.... I was one of very few there for Hemel's big drubbing last season........that won't be happening again anytime soon 

your always welcome buddy!

Archived