Bradford fans today.

HaxbyKnight

I thought today was a great advert for rugby league. A big crowd saw a compelling game that once again went to the wire, and the atmosphere inside BC was electric. Without exception, every Bradford fan I spoke to after the game agreed it was a fantastic afternoon, and wished the Knights well for the rest of the season. They were disappointed their team had lost, but I didn't hear one of them blaming the ref., accepting that it was their own mistakes which had cost them the game. I thought they were  exactly what RL fans should be, sporting and enjoying the occasion What a shame, John Kear has taken the gloss off the game with his comments in the T and A.

18 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

I thought today was a great advert for rugby league. A big crowd saw a compelling game that once again went to the wire, and the atmosphere inside BC was electric. Without exception, every Bradford fan I spoke to after the game agreed it was a fantastic afternoon, and wished the Knights well for the rest of the season. They were disappointed their team had lost, but I didn't hear one of them blaming the ref., accepting that it was their own mistakes which had cost them the game. I thought they were  exactly what RL fans should be, sporting and enjoying the occasion What a shame, John Kear has taken the gloss off the game with his comments in the T and A.

Completely agree. Well said.

well done Kneets...so proud to be a York expat...and, well a Bradford (Shipley) expat also...I listened on the radio to two darn good teams going at it hammer and tongs - smashing! I said some time back the Knights were gonna rock up at Lamport August 10th  in second place...just the Raiders to polish off now and it will come to pass!!!

Archived