St Helens Final Tickets.

19 minutes ago, Dave T said:

That is the main issue here and why I think using digital channels people can buy whatever seats they want. The quality of seat/view at Wembley varies massively.

It would be even better if they could give you the height of the 2 people sat in directly front (and they likelihood they will be wearing a Stetson)!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

It's essentially part of clubs paying a participation fee but it breaks down at £15 per ticket so £1,500 for the 100. The theory is of course that you sell all 100 at full whack and make a bit of money, but that's a tough gig when any neutrals who are planning to go all along tend to prefer to buy through the RFL and have the luxury of choosing their block and price band.

Super League clubs don't receive an allocation in the same manner. They can request them on similar terms but I've never known it to be the case.

Are Leigh as a club running some coaches to the final? 

24 minutes ago, saintspete83 said:

To help shift Leighs tickets could they not have put a day trip package together for a RL day out? Or do clubs just find it to much effort to do these things these days? 

I would say the first obstacle in that scenario would be that up until 5pm last Sunday there was a very real chance that we’d have been taking part in the day so would have been an altogether different challenge. 

As it is, there are so many different preferences in terms of Wembley trips - weekend trips, one nighter, two nighter (which two?), day trips - that there’s not particularly a market for organising a mass trip, even less so with there being two games to affect the timings and also the differential ticket options as mentioned earlier. 

From a personal point of view, I’m only going because of a perfect storm of having taken the risk and booking hotel and trains months ago in the hope of Leigh reaching the 1895 final. Even then, our preferred back up plan was to hope for Bolton to have a southern fixture that day. Had we had the option to get a refund on our £120 apiece for trains and hotel then there’s no danger we’d be paying out so much to attend a game as a neutral. It’s a tough sell. 

Archived