• St James Park Newcastle
    • Anfield Liverpool
    • City of Manchester Stadium
    • London Olympic Stadium
    • Millennium Stadium Cardiff
    • Emirates Stadium London
    • Tottenham Hotspur Stadium London

2 hours ago, jroyales said:

Having been at the final last weekend it was sad to see so many empty seats, and to make matters worse the BBC had its cameras focussed straight at them. I enjoyed the craic with supporters from other clubs and the result, to me, didn't matter.

No one has mentioned RL having its own stadium with all RL matters being housed  there ie. administration, archives, a RL museum, to name but a few uses.

Odsal is a prime site to be developed. Why should we give money to other companies such as Wales/Scotland/England RU, Man. City/Utd. All prestigious games and importantly revenue would belong to RL and such revenue could be filtered down to the grassroots of our great game.

Sadly, it won't happen because Sky and sooperdooper league are happy with the money they are getting - so stuff the rest.

My word, Rugby League fans are weird. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, jroyales said:

Having been at the final last weekend it was sad to see so many empty seats, and to make matters worse the BBC had its cameras focussed straight at them. I enjoyed the craic with supporters from other clubs and the result, to me, didn't matter.

No one has mentioned RL having its own stadium with all RL matters being housed  there ie. administration, archives, a RL museum, to name but a few uses.

Odsal is a prime site to be developed. Why should we give money to other companies such as Wales/Scotland/England RU, Man. City/Utd. All prestigious games and importantly revenue would belong to RL and such revenue could be filtered down to the grassroots of our great game.

Sadly, it won't happen because Sky and sooperdooper league are happy with the money they are getting - so stuff the rest.

Yep odsal should be developed and we can call it "Wembley of the north" grab the kids love I have booked us a weekend away in Bradford for the cup final.............. 

Archived