Brian McDermott calls for extra salary cap and quota spots for non-heartland clubs

11 minutes ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Seen McDermott mention the play-off’s are “flawed” and stuff along the lines of it being a “travesty” if TWP don’t go up. 

He never had a problem with the play-off’s when his Leeds sides won them from 4th or 5th. 

Apples and oranges.

Getting promoted to a higher league isn't an issue for not winning the grand final Super League. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Seen McDermott mention the play-off’s are “flawed” and stuff along the lines of it being a “travesty” if TWP don’t go up. 

He never had a problem with the play-off’s when his Leeds sides won them from 4th or 5th. 

Total hypocrite.

3 hours ago, JDINTHEHIZZOUSE said:

I take it you are against Jackson hastings representing gb then harry?

Most definatley JD,  I would not entertain Hastings, Austin or Coote.

If the choice was a number 6 who was a cross between Wally Lewis, Darren Lockyer, and Brett Kenny,  nope.

A seven, as good as Peter Sterling, Andrew John's or Jonathan Thurston, not a chance

A full back better than Billy Slater, Clive Churchill, Anthony Minichello, the Gary's Jack or Belcher or Greg Inglis, no way.

There is a clue it is the GB Lions, I would sooner it be our lads I am cheering on, and I would settle for being a gallant loser, other than a win at all costs merchant.

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Total knob, good job it wasn't played a neutral ground then, he would have been yelping snd crying.

descending to making personal insults because they benefited from a system that he had no say in and was fortunate to benefit from is puerile. I don't recall him saying the system was perfect when winning from whatever place it was that Leeds won from.

2 hours ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

descending to making personal insults because they benefited from a system that he had no say in and was fortunate to benefit from is puerile. I don't recall him saying the system was perfect when winning from whatever place it was that Leeds won from.

Is Mc Dermott the most surly miserable man ever?

Archived