Let's get serious now...

Krzzystuff

...we're in SL, we're with ISC so we finally qualify the magic weekend marvel kit so who do we want?

My main picks are:

1. Wolverine...bad ass and Canadian
  2. Deadpool...bad ass played by a Canadian...and red kit
  3. Venom...bad ass childhood favorite and black kit. Also a villain in some peoples eyes and we can sorta relate (mainly along the M62)

What says the pack faithful?

Yeah Punisher could work, we could be seen as the Sl punishers. black kit also. I'm down.

I sent a tweet and hit the howlin hour guys on it, we'll see if they discuss it on their show. I've been waiting for a marvel kit since season one. just hope it's not a kit like last year where they were crappy kid's PJ's, 2017 they had good ones.

4 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

...we're in SL, we're with ISC so we finally qualify the magic weekend marvel kit so who do we want?

My main picks are:

1. Wolverine...bad ass and Canadian
  2. Deadpool...bad ass played by a Canadian...and red kit
  3. Venom...bad ass childhood favorite and black kit. Also a villain in some peoples eyes and we can sorta relate (mainly along the M62)

What says the pack faithful?

It has to be Wolverine.

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Ahhh ######! We just signed with an Oz kit manufacturer BLK so Marvel kit is likely dead. 

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/wolfpack-signs-deal-with-blk-to-become-technical-apparel-partner/

Just in time for Christmas too.

31 minutes ago, TIWIT said:

I was informed once on a previous thread that the sales of Wolfpack gear were sort of low and would never approach that of a big SL club like the Rhinos...I tried to explain that they were already there and had eclipsed the Rhinos but was curtly dismissed.

I've never received my apology.

43 minutes ago, TIWIT said:

I did email them a few days ago actually asking if we would have kits available for Christmas, this sounds like they should be ready. I'm ok with mine being in the jail still so long as I get it shortly after. My two kits have signatures all over them and I don't wear them. I need something to rock at work on dress down Fridays!

Archived