Toronto Wolfpack approached to end Mitchell saga

Just now, SL17 said:

Nah. He was down the pecking order for the All Blacks. Haggerty will be teaching him his new role.

He won't be teaching him anything lol 

He's won multiple.nrl grand finals 

The roosters give him much of the credit for winning the grand final 

It's getting back match fitness he needs which being a professional won't take long 

He could probably come back and play well.in the nrl.if he wanted too

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

All those posters you mentioned all post the exact same thing you might as well treat them as one person 

Oh no, Parky was unique.

Just now, SL17 said:

Yes, I would expect those odds to change based on recruitment before the start of the season..

We’ll see.

You honedtly dont think mid table is reasonable? The bottom clubs.in super league are gash.  The benchmark isn't high

Just now, aj1908 said:

Hopefully bob Hunter can fix that situation  

Yeah. Like using his connections with MLSE to get them into BMO Field!

10 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

All those posters you mentioned all post the exact same thing you might as well treat them as one person 

Already been there...not my first time at this rodeo..officially confirmed by John Drake that they are different.

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

Already been there...not my first time at this rodeo..officially confirmed by John Drake that they are different.

But what if they're really John's evil alter-egos?

1 minute ago, Kayakman said:

You know this is o t but Parksider originally was one of the biggest expansionist on here.  Way bigger thsn me

He used to want clubs in weird places like Spain etc. Big supporter of les catalans and celtic.crusaders

Might be mentioned new York once too lol

1 minute ago, SL17 said:

The odds place Toronto 8/9th. Salford reached the GF and where totally written off prior to the start of 2019 season. 

I would choose your words carefully about the bottom clubs being gash. 

They often come back to bite you.

So you agree with the bookies lol 

I'm being honest about the level of super league.  

You don't actually think they will.finish bottom.do you 

1 minute ago, aj1908 said:

You know this is o t but Parksider originally was one of the biggest expansionist on here.  Way bigger thsn me

He used to want clubs in weird places like Spain etc. Big supporter of les catalans and celtic.crusaders

Might be mentioned new York once too lol

Here was always against Toronto from the time I joined....wonder what happened to him?

COME BACK PARKSIDER...COME BACK!!!!

15 minutes ago, aj1908 said:

Maybe on or two big games there?

Fixing up lamport too

Moreso the latter I think. The suits at MLSE wouldn't like the Wolfpack coming in and outdrawing their football team. 

And they easily could

59 minutes ago, ojx said:

Just saw that one of the new MLR expansion team, DC Old Glory, just signed world cup winning Tendai Mtawarira.

This SL salary cap could really put League at a disadvantage in North America. 

Some of the MLR clubs have owners with deep pockets.  The league is very carefully run though.  All of the owners have to buy in to the league via franchising.

18 minutes ago, SL17 said:

I’m not really sure how TWP will go. They will be stronger in certain areas, but still very weak in others.

SL clubs will exploit any weakness. Week in and week out.

Do TWP have a strong squad? My answer would be no. 

20/1 also says the same from the bookies.

I think you managed to find the middle of that fence to sit on

Just now, aj1908 said:

How's arrows crowds vs wolfpack?

Arrows consistently draw around 2-3000.  Lower than TWP but they are in line with the league average and last season was really a trial run for them with a weird schedule playing all every road game first followed by 8 straight home games.

This season will be different and beginning in April, they will be playing their matches in blocks at home (sound familiar).  TWP will eventually be competing with the Arrows.

1 minute ago, SL17 said:

I think many will be sat on the same fence. That includes the Canadians amongst us.

The schedule with the continuous trans-atlantic flights is going to be hard on them.  They have received no favours there and I worry about player welfare a lot.

8 minutes ago, CanadianRugger said:

Arrows consistently draw around 2-3000.  Lower than TWP but they are in line with the league average and last season was really a trial run for them with a weird schedule playing all every road game first followed by 8 straight home games.

This season will be different and beginning in April, they will be playing their matches in blocks at home (sound familiar).  TWP will eventually be competing with the Arrows.

they dont seem like much competition do they ?  the wolfpack were lapping them in the championshp.  in super league it should be almost sold out each week

35 minutes ago, SL17 said:

TWP evens Cas 4/5. Or +6 start for TWP 10/11 Cas -6 10/11.

What is the general home field points advantage? In the NFL the home town is always favoured by 3 and the odds go up or down from there

Archived