Unexplained Wealth Order links to Belle Vue?

On 08/10/2020 at 07:41, Tommygilf said:

Council, or at least council backed loans as Leeds had

They've already had a loan for over £3million from the council for a piece of land worth just over half that at a ridiculously low interest rate. No way in the world WMDC would give them any more, nor act as guarantors. 

20 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

They've already had a loan for over £3million from the council for a piece of land worth just over half that at a ridiculously low interest rate. No way in the world WMDC would give them any more, nor act as guarantors. 

Supposedly one of those ‘enabling developments’ I keep hearing about is gonna fund the re-development of East stand, but I’ve not seen anything that refers to who or where. Hopefully we are not relying on Colin Mackie & Yorkcourt up at Newmarket to come through with his promises? 

I can’t see this affecting Trinity at all!

The only possibility is if the authorities adjudge Hussain to have obtained Belle Vue using unaccounted for funds and then profited from the sale to Trinity. Maybe they could unwind the deal, returning the asset to its original owner (Bank of Ireland) and then Wakefield can renegotiate with them to purchase it at the market price of £1.8M not £3.0M!

Archived