Sign in to follow this  
White Knight

Bookies Corner

I’m surprised Toulouse aren’t higher - am I right in saying they are full time? Plus they have the benefit of part time teams having to fly out there. Away record isn’t bad either.

London have lost a lot of players but have a good coach. Leigh...can’t remember who they’ve signed.

York looks about right. I expect Oldham to pick up a few wins on their tight pitch, I’d swap them round with Swinton who’ve had a lot of off field problems.

Promoted: Toulouse (Sorry Fev fans. The great ‘keep Fev out of SL’ conspiracy continues!).

Dark horses: York again or Sheffield.

Relegated: Swinton and Whitehaven. 

8 hours ago, AB Knight said:

I’m surprised Toulouse aren’t higher - am I right in saying they are full time? Plus they have the benefit of part time teams having to fly out there. Away record isn’t bad either.

London have lost a lot of players but have a good coach. Leigh...can’t remember who they’ve signed.

York looks about right. I expect Oldham to pick up a few wins on their tight pitch, I’d swap them round with Swinton who’ve had a lot of off field problems.

Promoted: Toulouse (Sorry Fev fans. The great ‘keep Fev out of SL’ conspiracy continues!).

Dark horses: York again or Sheffield.

Relegated: Swinton and Whitehaven. 

This (And no conspiracy from me)

• Like 1

2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

1 hour ago, Chris Taylor said:

This (And no conspiracy from me)

Will be interesting to see how Fev go, some very good players, Webster had a tough time at Wakefield so he’ll no doubt want to prove he’s a good coach.

10 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Will be interesting to see how Fev go, some very good players, Webster had a tough time at Wakefield so he’ll no doubt want to prove he’s a good coach.

Too early to stay. 

I do think York are in a very good position though. Built a good team and gone under the radar (best way).

P.s is Jonny Presley associated with the club still?

41 minutes ago, Chris Taylor said:

Too early to stay. 

I do think York are in a very good position though. Built a good team and gone under the radar (best way).

P.s is Jonny Presley associated with the club still?

No Jonny left the club a couple of years ago.

22 hours ago, spanishknight said:

No Jonny left the club a couple of years ago.

Cheers. 

Not sure Toulouse will come top, I think it'll be v.close with 4 teams.

Dane Chisholm is one of five at 10/1 to finish as Championship top try scorer, along with Jarrod Sammut, Jodie Broughton, Jy Hitchcox and Kieran Dixon. Will Sharp is priced at 20/1 and Perry Whiteley at 25/1. No mention of 2019 top scorer Matty Marsh down to 66/1 so must be generous odds. Might be worth exploring further and a possible flutter.

Edited by White Knight
  • Like 1

It's good to win at home, but it's better to win away!