Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Sunday drinks

Hi, we have a full coach coming over on Sunday and I’m a bit worried that the bar might not be able to accommodate us if we all decide to go straight in the ground for a drink. Is there anywhere else around near the ground? 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Cheers mate 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

27 minutes ago, Mark said:

Hi, we have a full coach coming over on Sunday and I’m a bit worried that the bar might not be able to accommodate us if we all decide to go straight in the ground for a drink. Is there anywhere else around near the ground? 

You'd easily fit in the bar upstairs just ask anyone where Ron's lounge is and they direct you..

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

28 minutes ago, Mark said:

The bar will be able to accommodate you 

• Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG

1 minute ago, Batley Bob said:

The bar will be able to accommodate you 

Save you a walk up the big hill in the rain too...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

49 minutes ago, Mark said:

ls it a 500 seater?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mark said:

Hope you enjoy your trip over

• Like 1

IMG_0583.JPG

There's also a bar under the stand for any overflow . Plus 2 outside bottle bars , 1 on each side of the ground.

Edited by colinb

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

I think we went in the one under the stand. Didn’t realise there was another one, thanks everyone. Hopefully see you Sunday 

mark.gif

5 hours ago, Mark said:

Dont believe anything what people are telling you, they are sending you on a wild goose chase cos there isn't any pubs in batley. So you will have to come straight to the ground and put all your money behind the clubs bars......

See what I did there batley supporters.

Edited by Dog forever
Spelling
  • Like 2