Nightmare cure for Covid-191

With all the research that is going on in labs around the world, imagine if a "cure" for virus' were discovered.

The whole world be clogged by people. Resources would soon run out and people would starve. The recent stockpiling shows how human beings would behave.

What a terrible situation to be in where we sadly need people to die

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

It'd undoubtedly go to the wealthy first, the ones squirrelled away and don't need it.

Then it'll be "can we REALLY afford 6bn of these vaccines along with the programme to get them done?" and moral lines will start to be stretched.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

39 minutes ago, Bearman said:

With all the research that is going on in labs around the world, imagine if a "cure" for virus' were discovered.

The whole world be clogged by people. Resources would soon run out and people would starve. The recent stockpiling shows how human beings would behave.

What a terrible situation to be in where we sadly need people to die

Ninety quid to you, squire.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

20 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Hanging is too good

i-find-your-11b4df7bb5.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 hour ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Typical RL fans, only seeing the negative.  Imagine the increase in crowd figures, even in loop fixtures?

At least Bradford may not get relegated...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

3 hours ago, Bearman said:

Hanging is too good

Absolutely, crucifying is the only suitable punishment.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived