Jump to content

Town v Wigan 1994 - current club director in 10 shirt


Recommended Posts


37 minutes ago, DavidM said:

I think my doctor wrote that wigan team out 

Ha, ha...certainly wasn't the same person that wrote the Town team on sheet....just think it might be Kevin Hetherington at number 3 for Wigan...it was an Academy game by the way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrome Dome said:

Ha, ha...certainly wasn't the same person that wrote the Town team on sheet....just think it might be Kevin Hetherington at number 3 for Wigan...it was an Academy game by the way.

I can see Daryl Cardiss there , and is that Mike Whitehead ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Town Army said:

Don't recall Kevin Hetherington being at Wigan could be wrong?

Mike Whitehead in the 2nd row and Egremont lad Lee Prest at prop

It is the Kevin Hetherington at No.3 who starred for both west Cumbrian clubs...I'm reliably told Wigans Craig Murdoch, formerly from 'Haven, influenced Kevin to join up with him at Wigan.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, homeandawayer said:

Class player but injury prone. I thought he played standoff for our academy at one point. 

He may well have done before 1995 homeandawayer.....

....but in season 1995 I started my role with Town academy team and Kevin wasn't with us then......got an answer pls Mr. Denyer ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrome Dome said:

He may well have done before 1995 homeandawayer.....

....but in season 1995 I started my role with Town academy team and Kevin wasn't with us then......got an answer pls Mr. Denyer ?

Yes he did Slaphead :-)

Played as a trialist, the first ever academy sides in games against Westfield and Flimby which were friendlies with Butch before playing for Barla U18's

 

  • Like 1

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, PLD said:

Yes he did Slaphead ?

Played as a trialist, the first ever academy sides in games against Westfield and Flimby which were friendlies with Butch before playing for Barla U18's

 

Innit awful.........you ask for help and get called 'Slaphead'.......it's just as well it's true like eh marra.....thanks Paul....UTT

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...