We play league

29 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

Anyone watching this on Amazon?

superb and great coverage for the game. Well done RFL (don’t say that often enough) for getting this. Really good stuff and got me buzzing for the season as well as proud of our game. 
good job all

Thanks for letting us know about this. I choose not to subscribe to Sky (just Sky Sports via Now TV) so didn’t watch it when it came out, but they said it would be on Amazon at some point and I’ve been looking now and again without any luck ever since. 

40 minutes ago, Stanley30 said:

Anyone watching this on Amazon?

superb and great coverage for the game. Well done RFL (don’t say that often enough) for getting this. Really good stuff and got me buzzing for the season as well as proud of our game. 
good job all

Thanks for the heads-up! I have added this to my Amazon watch list and will definitely be watching it soon. :kolobok_smile3:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, DI Keith Fowler said:

Just started watching it, it seems good so far but oh my god the music is doing my head in.

It's actually unwatchable as it was, but for anyone who has an amazon box/stick, when watching change the audio output settings from dolby digital plus to stereo and it's a million times better. 

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

Archived