Sat 20 Mar: CC1: London Broncos v Keighley Cougars KO 15:00 (OuRLeague)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Keighley Cougars

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/03/21 at 15:30

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both sides getting very sloppy, and the match deteriorating, as the half goes on. Now, both down to 12. One for 'tackling' in the air, the other for running across the field to express their opinion on that.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

This has the feel of a pre-season game, scrappy with a lot of errors.

I think that was always going to be the case.

TBH, I like quite a lot of what London have done - and they've held a decent enough shape in defence. But both sides aren't in this game mentally and that's causing some issues.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Being positive, the Our League coverage is really good (only issue is the clock and that's not something I would expect them to be able to do anyway). Commentary good, enough angles plus they're getting in replays.

Time to boil the kettle.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

Being positive, the Our League coverage is really good (only issue is the clock and that's not something I would expect them to be able to do anyway). Commentary good, enough angles plus they're getting in replays.

Yes, it's been decent. To be honest they could lose the crowd noise for a game like this, I don't think it's necessary at sub-SL level, but otherwise it's been fine.

1 minute ago, gingerjon said:

Time to boil the kettle.

Yeah. I’ve been pleasantly surprised. It’s definitely the positive that’s come out of covid. Hopefully the RFL insist on this quality for all pro leagues so we have decent videos. 

PS Tea, milk. No sugar 😜

2 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

This has the feel of a pre-season game, scrappy with a lot of errors. Of course it's London's first runout of the season but it really hasn't been an impressive first half from them, on this evidence they are going to be very dependent on Sammut, who isn't playing.

Three in the bin, two from London.

Yeah. Some really good things on show for 25 mins but the starting middles went off and the subs have been poor.

Am worried about Meadows and Lovell when they have better oppo running at them.

Boafo, Hankinson and Miski look exciting.

Can someone explain to me how that tackle can carry on dragging even after the London players have added weight to it?

It's a rule I really don't understand.

Navarette bosses over the line. Conversion successful.

London 24-0 up.

BBC Sport says 66 minutes gone.

Keighley get a score back. In the right corner from Mo Agoro.

Some lovely passing in the build up.

Decent kick to convert.

24-6 - ten minutes to go.

London make a horlicks of collecting a kick. From the restart, Keighley go over.

OurLeague thinks we've had our 80, BBC update agrees.

Conversion hits the post.

Match finishes 24-10.

Archived