Castleford v Hull last week on youtube?

Hi, i don't have a sky package but somehow watched the above game last week on youtube live for free? are all super league games on youtube now? i am looking for a way to watch saints v warrington tommorow

Thank you

5 hours ago, Hela Wigmen said:

No, they’re not all live on Sky. Sky have shown a couple of games on YouTube that have also been shown on Sky Sports Arena. AFAIK, Saints v Warrington is not being shown on YouTube. 

which forthcoming games are? didn't know the cas game was on!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

11 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

which forthcoming games are? didn't know the cas game was on!

I’m not sure what the next one on YouTube is. 

Cas v Hull was on YouTube and there was another before that, I think it involved Wakefield but I can’t remember. 

2 minutes ago, Hela Wigmen said:

I’m not sure what the next one on YouTube is. 

Cas v Hull was on YouTube and there was another before that, I think it involved Wakefield but I can’t remember. 

'Twas Leeds v Wakey so you're quite correct.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

They usually announce it in the week running up to the YouTube stream, so I'm assuming there won't be a match on that platform for this round of SL. Maybe it is a once-a-month freebie.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived