NRL Match Thread Round 18 2021

65min: Liam Martin try. Crichton goal.

Panthers 26 - 10

8 minutes ago, George Watt said:

Gutsy showing by Warriors but cannot keep out Staines with over 20 mins to go. Defensively look all in at this stage.

I think the Panthers have been just going through the motions for the last 20 minutes waiting for the NZers to collapse.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZCcpQOs.jpg       c31d9cs9gmcvg3jqakt1.gif

Broncos team: 1. Tesi Niu 2. Corey Oates 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Herbie Farnworth 21. Jamayne Isaako 6. Tyson Gamble 7. Brodie Croft 8. Rhys Kennedy 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. TC Robati 13. Kobe Hetherington

15. Thomas Flegler 16. Keenan Palasia 17. Jordan Riki 19. Jesse Arthars

18thman: 18. Ethan Bullemor

Tigers team: 1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Junior Pauga 19. Tommy Talau 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Jacob Liddle 10. James Tamou 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Thomas Mikaele

14. Joe Ofahengaue 15. Alex Twal 16. Tukimihia Simpkins 17. Moses Mbye

18thman: 18. Michael Chee-Kam

Referee: Gerard Sutton

I watched the last 20 minutes of the Warriors/Panthers game. The Warriors did well to keep the Penrith score relatively low with no subs to call on.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I watched the last 20 minutes of the Warriors/Panthers game. The Warriors did well to keep the Penrith score relatively low with no subs to call on.

Yes it was a moral victory but no points.

TC Robati off for Horsies after 5 minutes.

The Noff gets his usual try, and becomes Wests' all-time top scorer.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Farmduck said:

I don't think it starts until tomorrow.

Ahh, seen the visual but haven’t clicked yet. It must be a “get ready for” kind of thing.

Im looking forward to it. There needs to be a lot more of this kind of inside the game documentaries.

2 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

Ahh, seen the visual but haven’t clicked yet. It must be a “get ready for” kind of thing.

Im looking forward to it. There needs to be a lot more of this kind of inside the game documentaries.

The one following the Sunderland football team for a full 2 seasons on Netflix a couple of years ago set the template.

Archived