Fev shirts for 2022

Cardypaul

7 minutes ago, Cardypaul said:

When are the new shirts available for next season and has anyone seen a design? I have had a look on line but can’t see anything.

C been nowt from the  FEV Twitterati  but hummel just released wigans  on saturday  so it could be their next big announcement🥳

• Cardypaul changed the title to Fev shirts for 2022

On 28/11/2021 at 09:25, Cardypaul said:

When are the new shirts available for next season and has anyone seen a design? I have had a look on line but can’t see anything.

Interesting  picki on the twitterspere C

7 hours ago, POR said:

some comments on main forum

Not as nice as this year's

Ok for novelty 

How to destroy an iconic shirt.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The last comment is a bit OTT, but broadly I'd agree with the comments on the main forum. It's OK, and I appreciate why we change each year, but it's not as good as a traditional butchers stripe. We've had worse, but we've also had much better imo. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

17 minutes ago, gazza77 said:

The last comment is a bit OTT, but broadly I'd agree with the comments on the main forum. It's OK, and I appreciate why we change each year, but it's not as good as a traditional butchers stripe. We've had worse, but we've also had much better imo. 

I think all the above is true, but I'd add that the club is in a tricky position. We all think the butcher's stripe is the proper Fev kit, but part of the idea is for the club to sell as many jerseys each year to make a bit of money, and a lot of fans will buy a new jersey every year whereas if they just brought out the same shirt every year I don't think people would keep shelling out for duplicates.

That said, it's also fair to say that this year's home shirt is a bit similar to last year's, but I can imagine it's not easy coming up with a design for the home shirt which keeps the traditional blue/white hoop to some degree yet is different to others.

As ever, the choice of whether to buy or not is ours.

9 hours ago, POR said:

some comments on main forum

Not as nice as this year's

Ok for novelty 

How to destroy an iconic shirt.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They arent wrong - its far far too busy especially at the top - far too many little sponsors on it, everything looks squashed and not tvought out - just shoved on there 

The leisurewear appears to look far more impressive than the kit

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

I think all the above is true, but I'd add that the club is in a tricky position. We all think the butcher's stripe is the proper Fev kit, but part of the idea is for the club to sell as many jerseys each year to make a bit of money, and a lot of fans will buy a new jersey every year whereas if they just brought out the same shirt every year I don't think people would keep shelling out for duplicates.

That said, it's also fair to say that this year's home shirt is a bit similar to last year's, but I can imagine it's not easy coming up with a design for the home shirt which keeps the traditional blue/white hoop to some degree yet is different to others.

As ever, the choice of whether to buy or not is ours.

Exactly, and that's precisely what I meant when I commented I appreciate why we change each year. Keep putting out exactly the same shirt & people will stop buying them.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 3 weeks later...

Archived