Pre-season game v North Wales Crusaders

gogledd

Hi there

I'm organising a minibus full of fans to travel up for the pre-season friendly on 23rd January.

Please can you let me know if there is any food or drink available either at the ground or in the pub (the Ambrose?) near the stadium?

Thanks in advance

Mark

You might want to double check with the club but it says on the Facebook page there will be a £5 voucher towards food and drink for all fans turning up before 2pm.

Look forward to hosting you again.

5 hours ago, gogledd said:

Hi there

I'm organising a minibus full of fans to travel up for the pre-season friendly on 23rd January.

Please can you let me know if there is any food or drink available either at the ground or in the pub (the Ambrose?) near the stadium?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Food and drink is available inside and there will be a free £5 voucher for all paying fans who enter before 2pm

BarrowRaiders-TheMan-1.png

17 hours ago, the man said:

Food and drink is available inside and there will be a free £5 voucher for all paying fans who enter before 2pm

6 hours ago, SJD said:

That's clear, just turn up to Craven Park and take advantage of the club's generosity, it's a win win

Thanks for the replies. Look forward to seeing you on 23rd

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

What are peoples thoughts on this weekends game ? I think it’s going to be a game for testing out the fringe players. That’s no offence to North Wales as I know they were a good team last year especially towards the end. A decent win with no injuries will do me. Ritson, Stack and Forster should be back for this game as well, which should further strengthen the squad. 

Archived