Obese Andy Demetriou.

10 minutes ago, Therein73 said:

.........and just WHAT does his size have to do with the story ????   I bet you're one of those half-wits who always sticks

"b--tard" after 'fat' .......... So many words in the dictionary -- you should learn some !!!

Well he is obese and the story is about him so he's fair game.

If he doesn't like be called obese he should do something about it eating less and exercising more. ANYWAY DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, ITS ABOUT HIM GETTING OFF LIGHT IN A CRIMENAL CASE.

4 hours ago, The Future is League said:

Well he is obese and the story is about him so he's fair game.

If he doesn't like be called obese he should do something about it eating less and exercising more. ANYWAY DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT, ITS ABOUT HIM GETTING OFF LIGHT IN A CRIMENAL CASE.

If he was black, would you call him that? Of course not, as it is irrelevant. If I called you stupid, you'd be rightly offended. You've no idea of his state of health, or if eating less and exercising more is appropriate.

When Your Weight Gain Is Caused by Medicine - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

16 hours ago, Therein73 said:

.........and just WHAT does his size have to do with the story ????   I bet you're one of those half-wits who always sticks

"b--tard" after 'fat' .......... So many words in the dictionary -- you should learn some !!!

11 hours ago, JohnM said:

If he was black, would you call him that? Of course not, as it is irrelevant. If I called you stupid, you'd be rightly offended. You've no idea of his state of health, or if eating less and exercising more is appropriate.

When Your Weight Gain Is Caused by Medicine - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

Have you read the article?

Archived