Fan experience on Sunday

Phil W

It will be warmer later on.

I also liked it when some decisions where given on the big screen.

What was the result of the half time draw please.

5 hours ago, Bring back GB said:

The attendance was poor. I'd have thought a full time club would be looking at 2000 at least ?

Hopefully as the season goes on we will start to attract bigger crowds and build season on season. We have so much potential to grow.

Correct move to use the south stand standing instead of the north. Little QR code programme was nice addition although scrolling past the club shop page was difficult as it opened the web page to the store a few mentioned. Always liked the west stand but if attendances remain this bad I can see them reverting back to East. The club listened to fans regarding not being able to get seats when we were in the East v Wigan so u can't ask for anything more. Was nice to have a mix of fans in the west in the concourse and more enjoyable with the Batley fans having a chat and wind up about us being full time which we will hear alot of. Lol. Looks like we need the festivals again to bump the crowd to over 1,000. I can't see us reaching 2,000 though during league and only if we had a play off game we would achieve this. I think we are very high on prices from the tickets to the food to the most expensive rugby league shirts in England!!

Archived