The Mont.

troutmaster

Egremont Rangers lose again against Lock Lane, Lock Lane played some very good rugby league to win the game 40points to Egremont rangers 20.In the second half the rangers wakened up and produced some really classy rugby to at least make the score a bit more respectable, I have watched the mont in all the home games, and one man has caught my eye in every game and that is the prop Brad Long, A very skilful player and would be a good asset fot a Cumbrian club. I naturally have supported Workington town for over 56 years and in Chris Thormans mantra to bring young players to the club then Brad Long is definitely one I would pursue. Another player is, Arron Turnbull but Aaron is training with, whitehaven but is another to have a look at. I am led to believe Chris (Thorman) lives around Egremont and my message to Chris is, Get down to the Mont and check these 2 lads out before anyone else drops in. Up the Mont. πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

• Like 1

16 hours ago, troutmaster said:

Egremont Rangers lose again against Lock Lane, Lock Lane played some very good rugby league to win the game 40points to Egremont rangers 20.In the second half the rangers wakened up and produced some really classy rugby to at least make the score a bit more respectable, I have watched the mont in all the home games, and one man has caught my eye in every game and that is the prop Brad Long, A very skilful player and would be a good asset fot a Cumbrian club. I naturally have supported Workington town for over 56 years and in Chris Thormans mantra to bring young players to the club then Brad Long is definitely one I would pursue. Another player is, Arron Turnbull but Aaron is training with, whitehaven but is another to have a look at. I am led to believe Chris (Thorman) lives around Egremont and my message to Chris is, Get down to the Mont and check these 2 lads out before anyone else drops in. Up the Mont. πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

Are you their dad?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, troutmaster said:

The 2 mentioned are good players, but as seen with others, if they aren't getting game time they may just drift back into the community game. Both are still young so another couple seasons in community rugby until they fully mature may be best for them imo.Β 

• Like 1

It's important to have as many of the best local players as possible and build aroundΒ  them. Hopefully the new stadium will be a draw for locals in the future where the likes of these promising players at the mont etc will want to play.

• Like 1