MOM Totals

jamescolin

3 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Seeing that Sfeve is not up to it I  will carry on until I am totally incapable. My new medicine has helped my problems and I am willing to have a go. UTR

Sorry dupilcated again. Better twice than nought.

• Like 1

May I say thank you for all the kind messages I have received. Unless somebody wants to take over I will continue. Got a magnetic braclet today it has taken the numbness out of my left arm. Hope to keep going. UTR.

Don't get a second bracelet and get your arms stuck together. 😉

Keep doing it as long as you feel up to it. It's clearly something you enjoy, others do too to participate so keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MOM Totals after the Newcastle game: Dean 8, Bussey 7, Lacans 5, Ford 4, Day, Koppy, Aekins, Gale and Hardcastle, 3 each, Jones and Lockwood 2, Briscoe, Wilidie  and Hankinson 1..UTR

MOM Totals after the Bradford Game: Dean 8, Ford and Bussey 7, Lacans and Gale 5, Hardcastle 4, Aekins, Day and |Koppy 3, Jones and Lockwood 2, Briscoe, Hankinson and Wildie 1 each.

MOM TOTALS AFTER HALIFAX GAME. DEAN 8, BUSSEY, FORD AND GALE 7 EACH, LACANS 6, HARDCASTLE 4, DAY, SPRINGER, KOPPY AND AEKINS 3 EACH, JONES AND LOCKWOOD 2, HANKINSON, BRISCOE AND WILDIE 1 EACH.

MOM Totals after the Swinton game are: Dean and Gale 8, Bussey, Hardcastle and Ford 7, Lacans 6, Springer, Day, Koppy, Aekins, and Wildie 3, Jones and Lockwood 2, Briscoe and Hankinson 1.

The Total MOM scores after the York game are as follows: Gale  11, Dean 8, Bussey, Ford and Hardcastle 7, Lacans 6, Springer, Day, Koppy, Aekins and Wildie 3 each, Jones, Taylor and Lockwood 2, Hankimson, Cozza and Briscoe 1. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Total MOM scores after the Batley game are as follows: Gale 11, Hardcastle 10, Bussey and Dean 8, Ford 7, Lacans 6, Springer, Day, Koppy, Aekins and Wildie 3 each,Taylor, Lockwood , Jones , and Leilua 2 each  Hankinson, Cozza, and Briscoe 1 each.

The MOM totals after ther London game are as follows:  Gale 11, Hardcastle 10,  Bussey and Dean 8,  Ford 7, Lacans and Aekins 6, Jones 4, Springer, Day, Koppy, Wildie, and Leilua 3 each,   Lockwood and Taylor 2 each and Briscoe, Hankinson and Cozza 1 each.

• 3 weeks later...

The MOM Totals after the  Sheffield game are: Bussey 12, Gale 11, Hardcastle 10, Dean and Aekins 8,  Ford 7, Lacans 6, Springer and Jones 4, Day, Koppy, Wildie and Leilua 3, Taylor and Lockwood 2, Cozza, Hankinson and Briscoe 1 each. 

The Totals after the Widnes game are: Gale 14, Bussey 13, Hardcastle 12, Dean and Aekins 8 each, Ford and Lacans 7, Springer, Day and Jones 4 each, Wildie, Leilua and Koppy 3 each, Taylor and Lockwood 2 each and Cozza, Hankinson, and Briscoe 1 each..  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Up to date records after the Barrow game: Gale 16,Bussey 14, Ford 14, Hardcastle 12, Aekins 10, Dean 8, Lacans 7, Springer, 4, Jones 4, Day 4, Koppy 3, Wildie 3, Leilua 3, Taylor 2, Lockwood 2, Cozza 1, Hankinson 1, Briscoe 1, Davies 1. 

After the Toulouse game we have the following MOM totals to date: Gale16, Ford 14, Bussey 14, Hardcastle 12, Aekins 11, Dean 8, Lacans 7, Springer 7, Day 4, Jones 4, Koppy, Wildie, Leilua, Davies  3, Taylor and Lockwood 2, Cozza, Briscoe, and Hankinson 1 each. 

• 2 weeks later...

MOM Totals after the London Bronco's game are as follows: Gale 16, Ford 14, Bussey 14, Aekins 14, Hardcastle 12, Dean 8, Lacans and Springer 7, Davies 5, Day and Jones 4 each, Koppy, Wildie, Leillua 3 each, Taylor and Lockwood 2 each, Cozza, Briscoe, Hankinson and Kheirallah 1 each. UTR. 

MOM totals after the York game: Gale 16, Aekins, Buseey, Ford, 14, Hardcastle 12, Dean 8, Springer, Lacans 7, Leilui 6, Davies 5, Jones, Day 4, Koppy, WIldie 3, Kheirallah, Moors, Taylor, Lockwood 2, Hankinson, Briscoe, Cozza 1. each.