Well rumours have started flowing, these are the ones I’ve heard 

In 

Kenny Baker - Widnes 

Gavin Rodden, Jordy Gibson - NWC

Gavin Bennon, Lewis Sheridan - Rochdale 

out 

Lewis Hatton - Widnes 

Edited by Mark

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Club confirmed Roberts. Wilkinson, Hatton and Hanson gone 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

13 hours ago, Mark said:

Club confirmed Roberts. Wilkinson, Hatton and Hanson gone 

As an outsider them 4 players are a big loss for you. My club(Rams)& Workington were the whipping boys last year, I hope you've got some quality players lined up to replace them named above otherwise you're going to be the same. I know you've only been away a season but it's gone up another level. Good luck to all at Swinton next year👍

• Like 2

Yes its all quite worrying -  not only do we need to find replacements but they have then to dovetail into the system at Swinton - I foolishly thought that as we had retained the players when we were relegated they would have stayed once we got promotion.

As Graham says it will be a challenge to stay up..............thanks for the best wishes - same to Dewsbury for next season.