2023 squad

Mark

21 by my reckoning, might have missed a couple out on here. They said we were aiming for a squad of 25 plus loans I think 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

9 hours ago, wayner said:

I still think we need an established  stand off and centre maybe also utility back.

Not heard anything about Richard Lapore - I hope he has signed on again for 2023...............

I heard that Lippy picked up an injury in the world cup. Could be the reason why he hasn't been announced.

We look very short in the halves and middles. I think Gregson in the halves was fine for League 1 but, I think we need a more experienced half in the championship.

On 17/11/2022 at 08:24, Sainthamish said:

I heard that Lippy picked up an injury in the world cup. Could be the reason why he hasn't been announced.

We look very short in the halves and middles. I think Gregson in the halves was fine for League 1 but, I think we need a more experienced half in the championship.

I agree 

Be intersting to see who fills the last few places, from what I can see for next season I am not sure that its any stronger then the season just finished, as people are saying, we cant go with gregson in the halves again. I do like him in the back row though 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Well just announced dual reg with Saints - so I imagine we will be seeing several young up and coming players from Saints being fast tracked into the team. Not a fan of dual reg personally - but with a limited budget for players there isn't an alternative.

• Like 1

I was half expecting us to dual reg with Wigan again with Betts leaving Newcastle. Saints didn't put many players out on dual reg last year, although their agreement was with Leigh who were probably too strong a side to fit in any of young lads from saints.

Edited by Sainthamish
spelling correction

12 hours ago, welshmagpie said:

Heard today you’ve signed a World Cup half back. 

Hopefully not Rush from Jamaica

mark.gif

On 08/12/2022 at 23:26, wayner said:

I think Rush was good and would be a good signing

Also think the Wales stand-off that plays second grade in Australia looked good

Hopefully we will find out soon

He’s potentially nailed it. Ollie Olds, announced today.

Ex-Leeds academy, Ipswich Jets, South Wales Scorpions among others. Good player. 

Harrop from Salford and Romeo from Australia signed now 

mark.gif

Josh Eaves signed from Newcastle 

mark.gif