Fantasy Super league 2023

Website says it is coming for 2023 

https://fantasy.superleague.co.uk/

Anyone interested in joining a TRLF mini league this year?

Like this post if you do and I'll set one up and send reminders for when it's active. I'm only going to bother if decent numbers (last year virtually no one was interested so get involved...it's  exciting!)

My team posted top 10% of all teams last time. I'm eager to prove I am the most knowledgeable, skilful and clever person on this forum ( most of you know this already of course )

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Any chance of a predictions comp instead?

If you follow the NRL there will be a predictions comp on the Australian board of the forum. R L Winger ( once he has his Internet sorted ) also runs a last man standing comp.

• Thanks 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

21 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

How would you change it / use it differently ?

I’m not saying we’d get anywhere near the numbers but the Fantasy Premier League is huge and has its own community with podcasts and social media pages that push it. Many of the younger generation are quite into it and take it relatively seriously. Ours by contrast is barely mentioned, released with about ten days prior to the season starting with no build up (player price reveals, new rules, scoring methods etc) to it and almost never mentioned throughout a season by Super League social channels. Even the NRL’s is far better ran than ours and offers player price reveals and news releases in pre-season building up to the season starting and it going live for people. 

2 minutes ago, Jughead said:

I’m not saying we’d get anywhere near the numbers but the Fantasy Premier League is huge and has its own community with podcasts and social media pages that push it. Many of the younger generation are quite into it and take it relatively seriously. Ours by contrast is barely mentioned, released with about ten days prior to the season starting with no build up (player price reveals, new rules, scoring methods etc) to it and almost never mentioned throughout a season by Super League social channels. Even the NRL’s is far better ran than ours and offers player price reveals and news releases in pre-season building up to the season starting and it going live for people. 

So marketing it more seems key 

The NRL one I've tried. I'm sure it's great for some people but it's too involved and.complicatwd for.me 

I quite like the simplicity of the SL one ...it needs about as much input to it each week as I want to spare 

5 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

So marketing it more seems key 

The NRL one I've tried. I'm sure it's great for some people but it's too involved and.complicatwd for.me 

I quite like the simplicity of the SL one ...it needs about as much input to it each week as I want to spare 

An app would be a massive improvement. Marketing and building a following is key, too. 

The NRL is super complex in comparison but I used to enjoy it when I was younger and had fewer responsibilities. It’s very time consuming though. 

• Like 1