Josh Hodson

bromleybulldog

I was saying this to a few friends a couple weeks ago. He has been on fire this season and I predicted that SL would be coming for him if he carried on in the same vain. Good luck to the lad he deserves it. Maybe with Linners going to Cas, a few more may follow especially as Cas say they are looking to Championship for potential signings for next year.

27 minutes ago, BullyXL said:

I was saying this to a few friends a couple weeks ago. He has been on fire this season and I predicted that SL would be coming for him if he carried on in the same vain. Good luck to the lad he deserves it. Maybe with Linners going to Cas, a few more may follow especially as Cas say they are looking to Championship for potential signings for next year.

as you say good luck to the lad , us championship sides loose a lot of decent youg players to superleague clubs , lets just hope they remember when monies are devided up

He'll be out of contract; we won't see a bean. The likes of Buchanan and Meadows could also get a crack, then we'd be struggling. The only benefit could be of course if wherever they went let a few of theirs come our way. I would expect Linners to be kind to us....

Mokko's up against it already. I think it's disgusting that SL can bandy names about at a point of 10/11 matches into a season and can get a player to almost signing (some Championship clubs do it as well) whilst Championship clubs can't officially approach anybody til the back end of the calendar year. I hope Mark has some forward planning in place!

4 hours ago, phildog said:

He'll be out of contract; we won't see a bean. The likes of Buchanan and Meadows could also get a crack, then we'd be struggling. The only benefit could be of course if wherever they went let a few of theirs come our way. I would expect Linners to be kind to us....

Disagree. KB had his chance. JM is too maverick for structured SL RL (Rangi; Sammut). Even if they went elsewhere, we have cover in the halves and centres. Really need to look at replacing the ageing squad players with quality.

Just wonder who you reckon is our cover at centre and halves BullyXL? Yes we have Elliot Kear who can do both but he'll admit he's not in the first flush. Other than him I can't pick anyone! we do need an incoming of youth, Mokko will know that already and I hope he has targets.