v London

Raider83

Terrible result. Words fail me. 

Real possibility of relegation unless something changes. 

It's alright beating a very poor Bradford at home and everyone thinking we are back but we are not. Bradford were awful so how good were we really ??? Probably average at best and today has proved it.

59 minutes ago, RLDB said:

Disappointing result, the team can’t stay in the grind week in week out. Twice they’ve done it at home and the games have been won. 

Think you're underestimating a decent broncos side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

Think you're underestimating a decent broncos side.

I’m not saying London aren’t a decent side, I’m saying Barrow can’t stay in the grind week in week out. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Ulverstonian said:

Every team is the League is decent. What we are being is not decent enough and haven't all season apart from an odd match. Losing by 2 points and saying we were unlucky as we played well doesnt cut it. That will get us relegated 

Judging from the interviews with cresta and others, they seem content with "not getting hammered". How we can go from challenging right near the top to "oh well at least no one's hammered us" is beyond me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue forever said:

How we can go from challenging right near the top to "oh well at least no one's hammered us" is beyond me

I can explain it in 3 words

Ritson, Forster, Miloudi

Edited by Bearman

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

34 minutes ago, Bearman said:

I can explain it in 3 words

Ritson, Forster, Miloudi

It's the sheer acceptance of it that worries me. No one seems bothered about it. We all expected to drop down a bit but to be where we are isn't acceptable. 

The haven game at the bash is massive.

Edited by blue forever

Ritson would struggle to get a pass the way the present team are playing and Miloudi was missing for much of the year.

Forster is, in my view, the biggest loss as he seemed to set the standards and tone.  

We have gone back to giving away amateur penalties (e.g. as cost us the points against Whitehaven). Last season we had a professional attitude, that is lacking this year with too many penalties, daft mistakes and missed tackles.

Yes there is time for the season to be pulled round but just carrying on the same way is not going to achieve it.

A long way to go in the season, but we really need to beat Whitehaven at the Bash, otherwise there'll be a 5 point gap between us, very difficult to close. Given London's strong performance yesterday, they are looking good.

TABLE.png.c7542d16507c3f41002593ca2fb0f048.png

Appreciate August is a while away, but it seems already that the 2 relegation spots might well be between us, Swinton and Newcastle. 4 of the last 7 games are against both those two teams plus London & Whitehaven, with every game pretty much a 4-pointer. 

Edited by 2Cents