jake carter

bruner

I don't understand why he's been released as opposed to going out on loan.

The club have invested a lot of time and effort into his development over the last few years, and now some other club can basically have him for nothing?

Why do we always find innovative ways of shooting ourselves in the foot all the time? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RLDB said:

He’s pretty much said he wants more game time to improve him as a player then return to Barrow in the future a more complete player. 

And we've let a half back go, with no chance of bringing him back from whoever he signs for if any of the others get injured.

Edited by Dave W
  • Like 1

He's improved defensively however his attacking game especially his distribution hasn't progressed in a way I'm sure the club would have hoped. Hopefully he goes away and comes back a better player but that's the area he needs to work on. 

Let’s hope he gets what he wants from the move and returns a better player.

It is disappointing that we are in a relegation fight and he chooses to sign for close rivals however if he is not happy why make him miserable.

It seems to me the club are doing right by him,which you cannot really argue with.

Best of luck Jake,hope to see you back soon👍🏻