MIDLANDS HURRICANES FUNDRAISING DAY FOR LOGAN!

WTRLFC WEBSITE

Ticket link for early bird pricing is available now online. 

https://workingtontown.byretail.net/menu

Club shop open today until 430pm

Friday 1030-430pm 

Saturday 10-2pm 

Matchday. 

Gates open from 12pm.

1300pm Curtain raiser. 

25p of every pint pulled donated. 

Bucket collections. 

Shirt Auction and much more. 

The Syndicate in the Marquee post match. 

Get a marra, and get to Derwent Park this week, and support the team, the club and the fundraising! 

Let's make a difference to the Community! 

UTT. 

• Like 1

Pretty faultless performance from town today. How good is Jake Bradley, only forward to do the full 80, made breaks, huge yards and massive hits. Ciaran is really becoming the leader in the side now as well, takes control, great short kicking game and he’s only going to get better. Signs of how good Sean and Brad can be on the outside as well, just a couple of wayward passes but some great link ups. Aaron burns looks a threat as well 

• Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

26 minutes ago, Town Army said:

My MOM by  a country mile. 

They all really looked up for it today. 

Yeah and the fact Matty was back guiding us about was a massive difference from last week as well 

• Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Surprised no one has mentioned what a fantastic day town put on for the memory of Logan and Gary , town did a fantastic job in raising a lots of money, also great to see the Hensingham lads coming and supporting the event for one of their own, well done everyone concerned it was brilliant day 🙏 UTT 🔵⚪⚫🔴🏉

• Like 5

I think last weekends fundraiser just continues the progress the club have made since their relegation last season.

What could and should have been an absolute disaster in League One has actually been quite enjoyable.

I'm disappointed in a couple of results and I think we should be second or third in the league, but it’s refreshing to see the club trying different things to increase revenue and general interest in the club as opposed to sitting back and living off RFL handouts.

We are moving in the right direction and the players that have come into the club of late will strengthen us for the second half of the season.

As much as I want us out of this league, I don’t think another season of rebuilding would be a bad thing

• Like 4