NRL Round 22 Thread

Score Summary

H. Grant 12H. Grant 23J. Hughes 28E. Katoa 38J. King 48M. Seve 60C. Munster 68W. Warbrick 77 Tries S. Russell 5J. Hopgood 33L. Moretti 64
N. Meaney 13N. Meaney 25N. Meaney 29N. Meaney 39N. Meaney 49N. Meaney 61N. Meaney 69 Conversions M. Moses 34M. Moses 65

34 minutes ago, Graham said:

I won’t mention how many Supercoach points Jarome Hughes scored as I don’t  want to upset Spotty Herbert.

Feel free to upset me as much as you like. Hughes is the most underrated half in the NRL for my money. I had to go out and missed the 2nd half, but I now worry whether the Eels can make the 8 after a result like that.

1 hour ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Feel free to upset me as much as you like. Hughes is the most underrated half in the NRL for my money. I had to go out and missed the 2nd half, but I now worry whether the Eels can make the 8 after a result like that.

I mentioned a few weeks ago with their run in, injuries and suspensions that  sadly the Eels wont make the play-offs, still have to go to Panthers and Broncos so i would say 6 more points at the most take them to 30 don't think that will be enough.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

SATURDAY'S BIG GAME

ViOdNzs.png

All our forum tipsters have gone with league leaders Penrith Panthers to win the match against Cronulla Sharks.

Panthers were big winners against Canterbury Bulldogs last week as they made it four successive wins.

They are hunting the minor Premiership which spells trouble for this week's opponents Cronulla Sharks who arrive with back-to-back losses to their name.

Cronulla were poor against Manly Sea Eagles last week and despite a brilliant late comeback, they ultimately failed to overturn a 0-30 deficit.

They will need to go up a few gears to match the Panthers.

The reigning premiers rarely lose at home so it's hard to see anything other than a home win for Penrith in this game. 

Is there anyone who can see an upset in this one?

To Watch:

Panthers vs Sharks BlueBet Stadium Fox 7:35pm

Worldwide: WatchNRL 10:35am

Edited by Graham

Remaining R22 matches live on Sky (UK) this weekend:

SUN 30TH JULY

Canterbury Bulldogs v Dolphins

05:00

NRL - Regular Season, Sky Sports Main Event HD (05:00), Sky Sports Action HD (05:00)

Gold Coast Titans v North Queensland Cowboys

07:05

NRL - Regular Season, Sky Sports Mix (07:00)

Edited by Graham

Dominant performance by Melbourne yesterday, but big upset win for the Knights - Congrats to the poster (not me) who tipped the win in the Capital.

Edited by THE RED ROOSTER

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Dragons v Sea Eagles 

FT

DRAGONS 18 - 24 SEA EAGLES 

Score Summary

F. Molo 7B. Burns 58T. Sloan 70 Tries T. Koula 22H. Olakau'atu 30R. Garrick 42J. Saab 52
Z. Lomax 8Z. Lomax 59 Conversions R. Garrick 23R. Garrick 32R. Garrick 43
Z. Lomax 19 Penalty Goals R. Garrick 80
J. De Belin 64 Sin Bin