Dogs v Bulls

Batley Bob

6 hours ago, LINNERS said:

I wouldn't say shot down, just people offering up slightly different opinions.  You're opinion was based on us losing to Toulouse & Fev away and coming to the conclusion we were on a bad run of form. Yes it wasn't great yesterday but we are consistently punching above our weight so need to apply a bit of realism that we shouldn't be expected to win every week. It's a long hard season that isn't won over a 2 or 3 game spell.

I don’t ever expect to win every week but you can’t tell me we’ve chances within the fev game to win? And yesterday was a guttless performance without any positives our worst performance since Sheffield away i expect effort and a good performance that I can walk and way think I got my money’s worth 

I honestly got the impression he players weren't interested yesterday. Possibly the worst performance of the season. We needed someone to put more effort in, the players were hardly talking to each other. Not having JC in the team is also a mistake in my opinion.

The ref was all in favour of the Bulls in the first half but we did nothing all game and deserved everything we got.

I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling fax will put 40+ on us at Wembley. It could be a long drive home for us on Saturday Night / Sunday Morning.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The scrim reaper said:

Could av been about the first try that wasn't a try! Neither linesboy or ref had a clue! 

Think it was more the second try something happen which caused bit of allocation bulls just played ball and Blackmore run round but think something happen in that tackle.