Great effort today

glemiln

35-22 loss, but our comeback against 2nd place Hunslet should augur well for the remaining fixtures.  With Crusaders’ last game, home to Skolars 27/8, we have to win 3 games - Oldham, Cornwall and Skolars to finish 6th.   Will the latter home game be arranged before Oldham 20/8?

• Like 1

Thought we where the better team in the second half and probably deserved the win, they had a great first 15 minutes but after that i thought we where pretty level in the first half. Good to see the fight back by the lads today and again proving that while we lack a little skill when finishing and our kicking can improve we do have a very good fighting spirit.

2 hours ago, glemiln said:

35-22 loss, but our comeback against 2nd place Hunslet should augur well for the remaining fixtures.  With Crusaders’ last game, home to Skolars 27/8, we have to win 3 games - Oldham, Cornwall and Skolars to finish 6th.   Will the latter home game be arranged before Oldham 20/8?

We could even do it with a draw with Oldham. I can see finding  a date for the Skolars game ( and for the postponed Oldham v Workington game) is not easy. I wonder what sort of a team winless London would put out for a long midweek trip up north with nothing significant to play for.

Not out of the realms of possibility that RFL wait until after the Oldham game to see if the Skolars game has any significance for the play offs. If we were to lose against Oldham might they just cancel the game I wonder. 

If we do lose to Oldham (heavens forbid) and Cornwall lose to Doncaster, we will already face the long trip to Cornwall with nothing to play for but pride.

18 hours ago, glemiln said:

Would be amazed if its played. I can't see London wanting to come up here, midweek for a nothing game. It should be played of course. If not just 8 home games played, hardly justifying a season ticket price?