Sat 16th Sept: SL: Hull KR v Salford Red Devils KO 19:30 (Sky)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull KR
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/09/23 at 19:00

On 21/09/2023 at 00:15, meast said:

If someone said there had been some crowd trouble at a SL game and asked which clubs fans could have been involved, I bet most people would have picked 1 of the 2 if not both?

Well, they certainly wouldn't have picked Huddersfield - you don't fit the criteria 🤣

noun

a large number of people gathered together in a disorganized or unruly way.

"a huge crowd gathered in the street outside"

verb

(of a number of people) fill (a space) almost completely, leaving little or no room for movement.

"the dance floor was crowded with revellers"

Edited by Hull Kingston Bronco

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

7 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I do indeed but my efforts at running down Hull KR pale into insignificance compared the the Hull KR fan who never stopped downing Hull FC at every opportunity, you know who I mean, the one who seems to have disappeared following his abusive comment aimed at HKB.

And I have, in the past, put positive threads and comments about Rovers but, aside from the token sarcastic gesture above, you've never commented or indicated appreciation about those.

7 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

I do indeed but my efforts at running down Hull KR pale into insignificance compared the the Hull KR fan who never stopped downing Hull FC at every opportunity, you know who I mean, the one who seems to have disappeared following his abusive comment aimed at HKB.

And I have, in the past, put positive threads and comments about Rovers but, aside from the token sarcastic gesture above, you've never commented or indicated appreciation about those.

Does his "never stopped downing  Hull FC at every opportunity " go as far as the comedy gold comment you leave "Silenced  by the Lams' on every single post ? Arthur Atkinson and Jimmy Tarbuck would love you as a script writer..I can't wait to comment  on your next "appreciation" of Hull KR.

I can speak Esperanto like a native.

4 hours ago, Clinton Baptiste said:

Does his "never stopped downing  Hull FC at every opportunity " go as far as the comedy gold comment you leave "Silenced  by the Lams' on every single post ? Arthur Atkinson and Jimmy Tarbuck would love you as a script writer..I can't wait to comment  on your next "appreciation" of Hull KR.

The "Silenced by the Lams" quote appears on every post because it's my signature, surely you don't think I type it out every time I post on here? It's not even my material, a mate came up with it and I thought it was rather good. Anyway, if it upsets you so much I'll change it, a bit like when you took me up for posting "Rervers", have you seen me post that since?

"Dimmest Star" seems to have disappeared since they were apparently banned for abuse, ironically towards a fellow Hull KR fan in "Hull Kingston Bronco". Their posting style was very bitter against Hull FC and while I often post anti Hull KR stuff, it's mostly in good humour. Even when I occasionally cross swords with HKB, I'm sure we still appreciate each other's input (Well, I do!) and it never gets abusive.

Anyway, if my stuff upsets you so much then by all means, use the ignore facility, I'll be disappointed if you do because you'll miss a lot of good stuff!

(And then again, perhaps you won't!)

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

The "Silenced by the Lams" quote appears on every post because it's my signature, surely you don't think I type it out every time I post on here? It's not even my material, a mate came up with it and I thought it was rather good. Anyway, if it upsets you so much I'll change it, a bit like when you took me up for posting "Rervers", have you seen me post that since?

"Dimmest Star" seems to have disappeared since they were apparently banned for abuse, ironically towards a fellow Hull KR fan in "Hull Kingston Bronco". Their posting style was very bitter against Hull FC and while I often post anti Hull KR stuff, it's mostly in good humour. Even when I occasionally cross swords with HKB, I'm sure we still appreciate each other's input (Well, I do!) and it never gets abusive.

Anyway, if my stuff upsets you so much then by all means, use the ignore facility, I'll be disappointed if you do because you'll miss a lot of good stuff!

(And then again, perhaps you won't!)

I do realise it is your signature,and no l don't think you type it out every time you post.Your posts don't upset me at all.l don't live in the UK now but my neighbour is from Hull and a Hull fan and we swap banter all the time.Why should l ignore you ?

I can speak Esperanto like a native.

3 hours ago, Clinton Baptiste said:

I do realise it is your signature,and no l don't think you type it out every time you post.Your posts don't upset me at all.l don't live in the UK now but my neighbour is from Hull and a Hull fan and we swap banter all the time.Why should l ignore you ?

Well you constantly post sad emoticons every time I make a “negative“ comment about Hull KR so I assumed you were a bit upset about them. Ignoring my posts means you wouldn’t feel the need to react.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)