Jump to content

Fri 22nd Sept: SL: St Helens v Hull FC KO 20:00


Who will win?  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • St Helens
      26
    • Hull FC
      2

This poll is closed to new votes

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 22/09/23 at 19:30

Recommended Posts

382774693_10161371142359433_4479196987027603561_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=oslekwwiXiIAX9qQT0i&_nc_ht=scontent.fhuy2-1.fna&oh=00_AfBwujjKoCbrotF3UKswIxEOza47KKqKvjcnSMCXexDEYA&oe=65138365

382706209_10161371180339433_3423403290764082402_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x395&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=bzNrBCgvuZsAX-BvZ4F&_nc_ht=scontent.fhuy2-1.fna&oh=00_AfDmxSU8A0Z11BpAf3BBJtSmcYadEQ_XBDRUiIUeqfLcAA&oe=6513CCFE

Huge congratulations to @hullfcofficial who will be taking the golden boot @StevePrescott1 Cup over the Pennines after an aggregate victory over @Saints1890
Huge thank you to both clubs and supporters for keeping the great mans name and legacy alive 🙌🏻
 
(From the Steve Prescott Foundation)
  • Like 3
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)
Link to comment
Share on other sites


40 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

382774693_10161371142359433_4479196987027603561_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s600x600&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=oslekwwiXiIAX9qQT0i&_nc_ht=scontent.fhuy2-1.fna&oh=00_AfBwujjKoCbrotF3UKswIxEOza47KKqKvjcnSMCXexDEYA&oe=65138365

382706209_10161371180339433_3423403290764082402_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x395&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=bzNrBCgvuZsAX-BvZ4F&_nc_ht=scontent.fhuy2-1.fna&oh=00_AfDmxSU8A0Z11BpAf3BBJtSmcYadEQ_XBDRUiIUeqfLcAA&oe=6513CCFE

Huge congratulations to @hullfcofficial who will be taking the golden boot @StevePrescott1 Cup over the Pennines after an aggregate victory over @Saints1890
Huge thank you to both clubs and supporters for keeping the great mans name and legacy alive 🙌🏻
 
(From the Steve Prescott Foundation)

Great stuff, so pleased we had a dig and honoured the memory of a great man.

  • Like 3

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

 

On Wednesday, Robbo sent me a text saying that Bet365 were offering odds of 10/1 on Lewis Martin scoring a try at any point in the game. I replied saying I wouldn't fancy 10/1 on any Hull try scorer at any point in the game.

When I told him Martin had scored last night he replied "You could have got 16/1 on him today!

Sheesh!

I know he's got an eye for an opportunity but I bet even Robbo didn't fancy that.  

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, sam4731 said:

 Look up dedication in the dictionary and you'll find this picture. Travelling 3 hours coast to coast in the pouring rain to watch your team play a more than meaningless match. I applaud every single one of them 👏 

IMG-20230922-WA0008.jpg

Hats off to them and to yourself for acknowledging them.

  • Thanks 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, sam4731 said:

 Look up dedication in the dictionary and you'll find this picture. Travelling 3 hours coast to coast in the pouring rain to watch your team play a more than meaningless match. I applaud every single one of them 👏 

IMG-20230922-WA0008.jpg

 

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

Hats off to them and to yourself for acknowledging them.

Absolutely, I was there back in March but couldn't bring myself to attend last night.

Incidentally, if Sam had taken the photo when the bar had emptied it might have shown a few more hardy souls..

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "13:15 95 Post KENNYB KENNYBreposted reposted An Ordinary Man @Marillionmark These are the kind of fans you want at your club, diehards! Hull FC fans, travelling the furthest over the M62 on Friday night in horrendous weather conditions to follow a team that have underperformed and disappointed all season. You've got to admire them, proper fans! Boardrm F@STi@NE bargains Inders NODE4 NODE4 22/09/2023 9,824 Views 10 Reposts 220 Likes Ûu reply"

  • Like 2
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Saints were hit & miss again. Great in defence average in attack. Welsby has some howlers in him but he does score some great tries, he is quite a fast lad but we lack pace out wide. 
Hull scored two great tries, one a lovely pass from Welsby. I was disappointed Swifty didn’t play, he is great to watch.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.