London (Merged Threads)

1 minute ago, Rovers13 said:

C@s have an academy too and being in SL with SL money you would expect it to be better than london’s academy, you will win  in some areas like some champ clubs will but in most you won’t. 

The Cas ground is a huge minus for them. Have had many years to update the ground, but preferred to spend money on has been and never was players from the NRL

Just now, The Phantom Horseman said:

Indeed, that sole question immediately makes Gledhill's claim questionable. worth noting that he likes to use terms such as "I spoke to IMG" "I spoke to the RFL" but never reveals the name of the person he has spoken to.

The indicative grades that we expect to see shortly will (in part) reflect league positions from 2021-23.
So next year the grades that decide 2025 SL composition will reflect league positions from 2022-2024. So is each club's official finishing position going to be determined in July? And what about bonus points for winning Grand Finals etc?

I’m guessing here and in no way am I siding with gledhill never lol, but I’m guessing clubs have had their gradings since July or had them well before we get to know them. 

1 minute ago, The Future is League said:

The Cas ground is a huge minus for them. Have had many years to update the ground, but preferred to spend money on has been and never was players from the NRL

Yeah that is what might bite them in azz in 3/5 years time but at the present time they will get away with it and will be one of the 12 clubs. 

• Like 1

Just now, Rovers13 said:

Yeah that is what might bite them in azz in 3/5 years time but at the present time they will get away with it and will be one of the 12 clubs. 

It might bite them quicker if they just keep paying lip service to a new ground or revamped ground. Lets be honest the ground is a dump and you wouldn't take a potential sponsor there to see a game

Just now, The Future is League said:

It might bite them quicker if they just keep paying lip service to a new ground or revamped ground. Lets be honest the ground is a dump and you wouldn't take a potential sponsor there to see a game

I get your point but bulls ground is worse and they will be in top 16 clubs I’d hazard a guess. 

Just now, dealwithit said:

Guys, I have terrible confirmation bias. I desperately want to believe that IMG and RFL weren’t stupid enough to admit a team in ‘24, give them millions and then punt them.

On what we know london can’t be a top 12 club so they will be kicked out if IMG stick to their plan which gledhill is suggesting they are. 

Just now, Rovers13 said:

I get your point but bulls ground is worse and they will be in top 16 clubs I’d hazard a guess. 

The Bulls won't be in Super League any time soon, and correct me if I'm wrong but is it true that the pitch at Odsal doesn't even meet the minimum size of a Rugby League pitch?

Just now, The Future is League said:

The Bulls won't be in Super League any time soon, and correct me if I'm wrong but is it true that the pitch at Odsal doesn't even meet the minimum size of a Rugby League pitch?

Width doesn’t I don’t think but length is fine as far as I know.