New kit

philipw

Last Sunday was a great opportunity missed. Several supporters were disappointed that the new bobble hats had run out at least an hour before the game.

I also feel selling from a portacabin doesn't look professional. Why can't they use the cabin for storage and sell in the Fan's Bar?

1 hour ago, Dave Naylor said:

Don't know.   Mike Ford has been dealing with all the shirt supplies and he's over in Italy for the RU international at the moment.  I'll find out from him when he's back on Sunday (assuming he is coming back in time).

Cheers Dave. Keep up the top work

Will you ever be happy with what the club is doing, not professional looking, use as storage, sell in the fans bar, my god what next, there is nothing wrong with selling from the mobile shop, people are putting in tremendous effort and it seems it’s never enough for some, 🙈

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, OLDHAM1876 said:

Hi 

I can confirm that on talking with bill quinn yesterday, there will be new stock at the club shop on Sunday, I think he said everything would be available 

hope that helps.

Brilliant thanks for that 👍 😀 

Sorry to upset you Oldham 1876. I was only suggesting something that others around me were saying.

With regards being "not happy", after 63 of watching the Yeds I couldn't be happier with all the great things happening to our club.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, OLDHAM1876 said:

Hi 

I can confirm that on talking with bill quinn yesterday, there will be new stock at the club shop on Sunday, I think he said everything would be available 

hope that helps.

Do we know if they take card? I’ll be down for the Rochdale game 

J royales

thank you for your reply, I was reacting to the comments knowing how hard not only our chairman is working but all at ORLFC, the chairman made a comment to a fan whilst I was listening and I was amazed at his openness to explain how much he and the board wants to be open and transparent and honest with all fans, and that they are willing to give so much back to the fans and try new things to make not only a better game day experience but also to make every fan feel they are part of the journey and the reason why this club is rising from the ashes, now being a life long supporter to hear that knowing that  man means every word and will do whatever it takes to make us great again  is the reason for my response, no offence intended, we are all entitled to our opinion and I know we the fans now have someone that wants and listens to all fans.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jroyales said:

Just tried to order some shirts for my grandchildren to find they are out of stock. When will they be back in stock?

https://vx-3.com/collections/oldham-rugby-league/products/p36250?variant=42636966494399

https://shop.roughyeds.co.uk/product/2024-replica-home-shirt-youths/

all kids sizes showing as in stock with VX3 and with the club

Edited by philipw
  • Thanks 1

On 03/02/2024 at 08:17, philipw said:

I ordered mine online yesterday, trouble is delivery is estimated as 15-20 working days and I wasn't informed of that until after I had paid! Oh well will wear it in summer too! 😀

2 hours ago, Jackie61 said:

I ordered mine online yesterday, trouble is delivery is estimated as 15-20 working days and I wasn't informed of that until after I had paid! Oh well will wear it in summer too! 😀

It will still be cold enough at boundary park for sure

• Like 1