TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER

Super Bowl LVIII
  @  kc.png&w=40&h=40&scale=crop&cquality=40&Kansas City
11:30 PM
CBS

Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, NV

So we come to the end of another season., probably the closest we have had. Only 8 players but at some stage during the season six of us led or had a share of the lead.

At the moment Matt Santos & R L Winger are joint top. There is only one prize so can i ask both to pm me their selections. Should there be the need for a tiebreak that will be  whoever is closest to the number of points in the Superbowl again i ask you both to pm me that total and I'll post them when the game kicks off.

Thanks to all who took part and maybe I'll run it again come September.

I'll be off now to The Australian part of the forum for Graham's NRL Tipping Competition and thinking about my NRL Fantasy Team.

Look after yourselves

• Thanks 2

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

57 minutes ago, Irish Saint said:
Sunday, February 11, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER

Super Bowl LVIII
CBS

So we come to the end of another season., probably the closest we have had. Only 8 players but at some stage during the season six of us led or had a share of the lead.

At the moment Matt Santos & R L Winger are joint top. There is only one prize so can i ask both to pm me their selections. Should there be the need for a tiebreak that will be  whoever is closest to the number of points in the Superbowl again i ask you both to pm me that total and I'll post them when the game kicks off.

I'll be off now to The Australian part of the forum for Graham's NRL Tipping Competition and thinking about my NRL Fantasy Team.

Look after yourselves

Agreed, it’s been a great comp - thanks for going to the trouble of organising @Irish Saint

• Thanks 1

Thanks for running the comp really enjoyed it.  Thought I was in with a shout at half time in the lions 49ers game….maybe next year. 

thanks again and good luck to Matt santos and rl winger.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, redsi42 said:

Thanks for running the comp really enjoyed it.  Thought I was in with a shout at half time in the lions 49ers game….maybe next year. 

The Lions threw it away

• Thanks 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

On 29/01/2024 at 22:51, redsi42 said:

CHEERS MATE

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

On 29/01/2024 at 21:44, Irish Saint said:
Sunday, February 11, 2024

MATCHUP
TIME
TV
TICKETS
LOCATION / WEATHER

Super Bowl LVIII
CBS

Look after yourselves

CHEERS MATE AND THANKS ON RUNNING A GREAT NFL TIPPING COMP YET AGAIN, I HOPE YOU DO RUN IT AGAIN LATER THIS YEAR, YOU'RE A CHAMPION MATE

• Thanks 1

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

49ers for me and thanks to Irish Saint for running the comp.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

R L Winger and Matt Santos have both gone for the 49ers

The winner will therefore be decided by the tie breaker.

R L Winger    42 

Matt Santos  44.

If the total is 43 ..

In other news being reported that Drake has bet over a million dollars on the Chiefs to win.

Edited by Irish Saint
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations to this week's winners DeeDeuce, West Tigers Rule and Gerrumonsideref.

• Thanks 2