2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 Results After Round 7 . Your comments welcome. YOUR discussion thread

@Graham (and anyone else who is interested) players in our teams who are appearing in Vegas are locked when they kick off. We still have unlimited trades to cover all the other teams until round 1b kicks off next Thursday.

Edited by Spotty Herbert
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

@Graham (and anyone else who is interested) players in our teams who are appearing in Vegas are locked when they kick off. We still have unlimited trades to cover all the other teams until round 1b kicks off next Thursday.

Beat me to it was just about to post this.

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** The BIG kick off is upon us. Good luck!
1 hour ago, Graham said:

Thanks chaps. Your answer will help us all. I don’t think that info has been that widely shown.

It's hidden away in the small print, I think. TBH I found the info from various facebook groups I follow. There are still lots of people asking the same question.

Well, I have never started a season with a team as wierd as mine currently is. I can honestly say I have absolutely no idea whether I am going to be top 5k or bottom 5k after round 1. Good luck to everyone else (unless I am playing you head to head this week).

Have 7 players not named for round 1., Time for a rethink.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

It was actually 5 as 2 were named on the bench.Team selected with 200k to correct faults in week 2. 

Back from a week's holiday so caught up on the two Vegas games and team lists for the Round 1. Think I'm pretty set on my team, barring maybe one or two positions. Couple of Vegas players picked who copped injuries. 

• Graham changed the title to *** NEW *** 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) *** The BIG kick off is upon us. R1 Part2 is upon us

My top scorer in Vegas was Burbo a non-playing reserve 🙁

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, JimBronco said:

Back from a week's holiday so caught up on the two Vegas games and team lists for the Round 1. Think I'm pretty set on my team, barring maybe one or two positions. Couple of Vegas players picked who copped injuries. 

You are currently projected to beat me by 6 points this week. I had Piakura who copped an early HIA in Vegas and scored a magnificent 4.

• Haha 1

On 06/03/2024 at 13:56, Spotty Herbert said:

You are currently projected to beat me by 6 points this week. I had Piakura who copped an early HIA in Vegas and scored a magnificent 4.

I too have Piakura and Arrow. Definitely will hold Piakura. Arrow, on the other hand, I may give another week and then decide what to do with him. 

• Graham changed the title to 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 (349510) ***
Posted (edited)

Round 1 has been and gone. Points were hard to find with so many players’ projected scores in reality falling short. Before the round my predicted total was above 1100 points. By the end of the last game I was lucky enough to just sneak over 900 actual points.

Looking at other folks’ scores we can see I was not the only one struggling for points.

Well done Mitchell, the only one of us to get over 1,000 points.

It’s TLT in a few hours. Do we hold our nerve? Have injuries meant action is needed?

Your thoughts are welcome. Let’s make this thread ours this season. The more of your views, ideas, suggestions, tips, best moves, worst moves… the better.

Here’s the results of our R1 H2H’s

LX7Qu4a.jpeg

which means …

Head2Head Ladder After Round 1

hoKMJhu.jpeg

Gp3TUaz.jpeg

Total Points After Round 1

qCCEVCp.jpeg
1DhYQnO.jpeg

Early days!

Edited by Graham

• Graham changed the title to 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 Round 1 Results . What do you say?

Last night I was for keeping the same team. This morning i have activated a boost! Dylan Lucas broken jaw so out for Smithies, Beau Fermor gone for KPP. Moses sacrificed for Hynes who will be captain this week and still 130k in the bank.

Good luck to one and all.

2 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Last night I was for keeping the same team. This morning i have activated a boost! Dylan Lucas broken jaw so out for Smithies, Beau Fermor gone for KPP. Moses sacrificed for Hynes who will be captain this week and still 130k in the bank.

Good luck to one and all.

Had to boost as well, due to Lucas and Leniu. Its funny that the same group of players (mostly) scored enough to be in the top 4k of NRL Fantasy, but performed so poorly in Supercoach. I may have to concentrate on the other game this season.

1 hour ago, JimBronco said:

Arrow a sell but whether I sell him this week or wait for more info on FRF options is to be decided. 

Heard contradictory things. One was he is out for the season, the other suggested 3 or 4 weeks only.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Spotty Herbert said:

Heard contradictory things. One was he is out for the season, the other suggested 3 or 4 weeks only.

I think he's a sell in all honesty. No point holding him on the bench. I may bring in Flegler. 

1 hour ago, JimBronco said:

I think he's a sell in all honesty. No point holding him on the bench. I may bring in Flegler. 

I’ve got Lolo. Am giving him at least another week or so to redeem himself. Surely talk of his demise is a bit premature after one low scoring outing. There’s alway the Flegler or similar alternative to look at if necessary.

Just be aware that Flegler doesn't play in Round 3 as the Dolphins have the bye next week. I would love to see Taumalolo back to his imperious best, but he may be a year or two past that point now.

• Like 1

I think I will have used up 2 boosts and 6 trades before we start round 3, which is going to leave me struggling later in the season. Ranked nowhere in Supercoach, but top 500 in Fantasy. Never been that high in either comp before, so getting quite giddy.

• Like 1