Where do you draw the line?

Old lad in the steam room today opened a 2 litre bottle of Lucozade. There's something inherently wrong here.

However. if it was a 2 litre bottle of water, filled from the cold shower outside, then that would have been fine. 

Would a smaller bottle been ok?

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

30 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

I didn't even know you could get 2 litre bottles of lucozade, I thought they only went up to 1.5 litres. Not something I tend to drink mind. 

Probably was a 1,5l to be honest. I couldn't see properly; my glasses had steamed up. 🙂

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

23 hours ago, MattSantos said:

Old lad in the steam room today opened a 2 litre bottle of Lucozade. There's something inherently wrong here.

However. if it was a 2 litre bottle of water, filled from the cold shower outside, then that would have been fine. 

Would a smaller bottle been ok?

That's a lot of carbs whether it's 1.5 or 2 litres 

But....cold water from shower ? Straight from a cold tank with dead pigeons floating in it? ?

I'll take take the blood sugar spike over that

he may have been trying to get his strength and energy levels up - u know what goes on in these steam rooms full of old men!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile