JWH to HKR

7 hours ago, Worzel said:

You've no idea how hilarious it is to us that the delusional "big club" in the City hasn't won the league in [...checks notes...] forty-one years! 

It was so long ago even the photos are in black & white 🤣🤣🤣

Crooks Reflects On 1983 Championship Success - Hull FC News

Such gaiety. They look as though they are auditioning for the Village People.

Edited by StandOffHalf
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Excellent signing for a year I’d say 

As long as they keep all their interchanges so he can be on when they attack and off when they defend.

He isn't tackling below the arm pit.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 hour ago, Dunbar said:

As long as they keep all their interchanges so he can be on when they attack and off when they defend.

He isn't tackling below the arm pit.

I can’t recall ever seeing him put in a high or dirty challenge . Hes known as the Gary Lineker of rugby league 

• Haha 1

already got his own parking space sorted at the RL disciplinary hq and a direct debit set up for the fines

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

3 hours ago, MattSantos said:

He did. He really did. It was a semi regular topic on 360 et al. Robinson had to manage him throughout the season as he's knackered. Add in another season and then the British weather and i don't see him being anywhere near 80% fit for a prolonged period of time. 

Yeah you’re probably right on reflection. I still think all the other stuff I talked about is true though. The club will be a better place next season with him around it, even if he’s doing shorter minutes and not every week.