Which game to watch tonight?

All three could be interesting.

Saints v Leeds could be exiting if Leeds are on a good day

Cas V Hull FC - Cas aren't great and eventually FC must put a performance in

Huddersfield  V Leigh - Giants seem on a downwards trajectory and Leigh seem on the up. Not sure I can watch the Giants seemingly deliberate lack off attack.

What do you think the best game to watch will be?

I'm going to start with Cas v Hull FC, in the spirit of nothing more than morbid curiosity.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

21 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

I'm going to start with Cas v Hull FC, in the spirit of nothing more than morbid curiosity.

I have to say it has been quite entertaining so far! The second try was very nice indeed.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

On 24/05/2024 at 19:28, Damien said:

I'll just keep flicking between whichever game is the closest. Thank goodness we are kept well informed of all the games so we can do that.

I prefer to really get involved in a single match and enjoy it from start to finish ...flicking around between channels like a teenager on Tik Tok isn't my thing 

Obviously I only watched one game as the commentary during the Saints game gave away the other scores frequently and without warning...shame and it meant today instead of watching the other Friday SL games I watched the FA cup final 

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I prefer to really get involved in a single match and enjoy it from start to finish ...flicking around between channels like a teenager on Tik Tok isn't my thing 

Obviously I only watched one game as the commentary during the Saints game gave away the other scores frequently and without warning...shame and it meant today instead of watching the other Friday SL games I watched the FA cup final 

Watching Rugby League doesn't seem your thing full stop. You seem to find plenty of excuses not to.

Edited by Damien

8 hours ago, Damien said:

Watching Rugby League doesn't seem your thing full stop. You seem to find plenty of excuses not to.

I criticize a broadcast technique that limits the amount of RL I can watch.

You then summize I want to watch less

How curious 🤣

1 hour ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I criticize a broadcast technique that limits the amount of RL I can watch.

You then summize I want to watch less

How curious 🤣

Well you've also said you wont continue watching a match if someone gets sent off and you wont go to a game at Old Trafford or Newcastle. There's probably more too.

Anyhow my initial post was pretty tongue in cheek based on Dave's post.

38 minutes ago, Damien said:

Well you've also said you wont continue watching a match if someone gets sent off and you wont go to a game at Old Trafford or Newcastle. There's probably more too.

Anyhow my initial post was pretty tongue in cheek based on Dave's post.

I said I'd never go to SJP (but I'd still watch it on telly) ....I will almost certainly go to OT this year as always ....I'll still hate the stadium though 

Not used to you making tongue in cheek posts. You are normally very serious