No Place Like Fev!

Terry Mullaney

There's a lot more to the video in actual fact. As well as the match day experience there's footage of the fantastic work which our great club performs so well in the community these days. I was absolutely amazed and if there's a SL club doing better then I'd be very surprised. If it's ok with the club I'll put the whole film on in the near future. Everyone should be aware of the magnificent efforts which are being made within the community, it will open many people's eyes including the RFL.

Wedding Films For The Discerning by Picture House

Free Showreel DVD On Request

http://www.picturehouseweddingfilms.co.uk/

There's a lot more to the video in actual fact. As well as the match day experience there's footage of the fantastic work which our great club performs so well in the community these days. I was absolutely amazed and if there's a SL club doing better then I'd be very surprised. If it's ok with the club I'll put the whole film on in the near future. Everyone should be aware of the magnificent efforts which are being made within the community, it will open many people's eyes including the RFL.

Well done terry I bet it takes more effort than you think to produce a video like that. i think it shows the club in a fantastic light. Total respect to you fo putting that together for the club.

UP THE ROVERS!

Well done Terry, the people in the shop are my wife and my son's In Laws who live in Derby and have become fans. They travel up every home game to watch and love the atmsophere and people at the club.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Couldn't download it on my old computer. Am I lacking Fash 10 or just lacking. Col

From a Batley fan- well done. Our clubs have quite a lot in common. Only hard work brings the spoils.

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping: