So who's going to Toronto?

Blackpool Hawk

I was only able to watch on TV but was great to see the travelling Hunslet supporters. You sounded like many more than you were, even on TV. I think it definitely gave your boys a lift at the start. Glad to hear you enjoyed the trip. I know we enjoyed having you here. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds like everyone who visited Canada had a great time, I managed to catch it on TV and was so proud of both the Hunslet team's effort and the fantastic support from the supporters, you did Hunslet proud.

Thanks Kayakman for the superb write up, I hope in the future our two teams paths will cross once again but with a different result. All the best for the rest of the season.?

On 6/29/2017 at 1:05 PM, Kayakman said:

Could you just imagine everyone in that place singing like you guys were...if it was to just happen once before I die I know I would be in Rugby Heaven...can't see it happening for a long time, but maybe one day?  Until then we'll just have to stick with some of the goofy gimmicks (HEY: We like the hotdog gun!).

I'm really glad everyone had a great time but we can't dwell on it on this end...DEANO IS ABOUT TO HIT TOWN!

P.S.  Yes, we do a clean country!

Well, Kyayakman why can't the singing start, you have seen us, surely your crowd are not that stupid? If I went somewhere different and seen something like that and loved,  you would want to follow, you're a teacher I believe set an example to get the Wolfpack. Or just be stupid and get excited about the hot-dog man.

Just now, hunslet ramone said:

Wolfpack going.

I'm going to try...I really am...but I'm just one small voice amongst thousands in that concrete pillar box...but I will try my best!

The club have agreed to put up Kayakmans write up on our clubs visit to Toronto on the wall in the Phoenix Bar. ?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

• 4 months later...

Mooseman.thumb.JPG.8dc2c1d6cea52d2ca232b851b70d6e40.JPGMooseman.thumb.JPG.8dc2c1d6cea52d2ca232b851b70d6e40.JPGMooseman.thumb.JPG.8dc2c1d6cea52d2ca232b851b70d6e40.JPG

On 7/5/2017 at 12:15 PM, Blackpool Hawk said:

The club have agreed to put up Kayakmans write up on our clubs visit to Toronto on the wall in the Phoenix Bar. ?

On 7/3/2017 at 2:41 PM, pudsey hawk said:

Loved the trip and now hope you succeed.Brilliant fans

On 6/30/2017 at 8:55 PM, hunslet ramone said:

Wolfpack going.

Hey MOOSEMAN!!!!   I knew you were thinking about the ladies (picture I sent last year of young female) but you could have at least told me you were coming over?????? 

Finally I caught ya in the act over here!!!!!!...finally!    The second photo of you eating was captured only a few days ago from the hunt camp...you are looking LEAN and MEAN Mooseman....very LEAN and MEAN!

Allthe best,

Kayakman

• 1 month later...

Thank you Hunslet Rugby God...THANK YOU!  We know what you did when you were over here last summer (ya still got it old man!)...something Hunslet fans have been dreaming about doing to the Rhino for a long time...we have the proof, plain and simple,  and plan on finishing the job for ya!

The destinies of Hunslet/Toronto are tied together...you inserted the seed, we will raise the youngster until the time for the ceremonial slaughter...WE HAVE THEIR MOJO!  You will be invited to observe the sacrifice of course.

THE GREAT LEEDS RHINO IS GOING DOWN BY THE FANGS OF THE WOLFPACK...the Hunslet Rugby God has just preordained it.  He was at Lamport last summer alright but he made a little detour after the beer up to do something that should have been done a long time ago!

Archived