Leigh Game

Krzzystuff

I'm getting ticket for the Leigh game and wanted to know if everyone is sitting in the East or West stand? Looking to meet up before the game and watch the game with the fine forum folk.

Also predicting that the Washed up Leigh Rejects will complete the clean sweep of the Wolf pack Reserves, Quinn will not play and it will be our first sellout.

Kman i'm not sure how we're getting to the game but let me know if you're going and i will do my best to provide you with a food safe pastrami sandwich with that famous Polish Mustard. Kraut and a pickle from a bucket was promised as well or no?

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

I'm getting ticket for the Leigh game and wanted to know if everyone is sitting in the East or West stand? Looking to meet up before the game and watch the game with the fine forum folk.

Also predicting that the Washed up Leigh Rejects will complete the clean sweep of the Wolf pack Reserves, Quinn will not play and it will be our first sellout.

Kman i'm not sure how we're getting to the game but let me know if you're going and i will do my best to provide you with a food safe pastrami sandwich with that famous Polish Mustard. Kraut and a pickle from a bucket was promised as well or no?

Planning to be there but can't commit to anything just yet...have to leave it with me....will let you know.   Of course i want that barrel pickle! 

That will be East for me this time and I'm not sure I can come early, there is that Pro Cricket League that starts on that weekend too, I'll try to do both on the same afternoon.

Pro cricket and pro rugby in Toronto on Canada day weekend, crazy world!

5 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Keep me posted on your attendance Kman.

Also i imagine most people are season ticket holders and therefore East stand right?

Krzzy you know that the season ticket holders are in the WEST stand right?

20 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Krzzy you know that the season ticket holders are in the WEST stand right?

No krzzy,k man is winding you up,go to the east stand(your teams fans will be wearing red and white shirts). Get in that stand kid and start dishing it out to your hearts content! P.s when you get there,ask the leigh fans if you can stand next to "knuckles " Mcnab,he will look after you

We should sit behind the section 35 ultras. I mean we are probably not as vocal as them on the stadium but we are vocal enough on this forum.

Also perfect spot to get down to the beer garden.

And I want to steal one of their St-Piran flag. I need it for my collection.

image.png.55ab69fd32778d0c0cfeecb6bfbf36b7.png

Just got an email from the Wolfpack stating that for the Leigh game kids u16 will be free with 4 tickets available for each Adult ticket purchased.

Also each Season ticket holder will be able to redeem an extra bring a friend for free ticket.

6 hours ago, NickWeaver said:

Just got an email from the Wolfpack stating that for the Leigh game kids u16 will be free with 4 tickets available for each Adult ticket purchased.

Also each Season ticket holder will be able to redeem an extra bring a friend for free ticket.

The Leigh game is on the Canada Day long weekend - the most mega of all our summer weekends. With Canada Day on Sunday July 1 and a public holiday on Monday, many people will leave the city to go fish, hike, sit by lakes and/or consume beer. There'll be deals like this to bring in the crowd.

Will be a great weekend for away fans. Big fireworks displays and free concerts, merriment and whatnot.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:26 PM, Loup said:

Will be a great weekend for away fans. Big fireworks displays and free concerts, merriment and whatnot.

Three of us have got tickets for the Blue Jays on Friday, East Stand for the game on Saturday and TFC on the Sunday so any advice what to do after the ‘soccer’ on Sunday will be appreciated ? 

4 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Three of us have got tickets for the Blue Jays on Friday, East Stand for the game on Saturday and TFC on the Sunday so any advice what to do after the ‘soccer’ on Sunday will be appreciated ? 

Well that's a pretty great weekend lined up. After TFC you could do worse than follow the crowd to a nearby pub - BMO Field is close to Lamport Stadium so the same Liberty Village pubs for Saturday or Sunday are Craft Brasserie (120 craft beers on tap), Brazen Head, 3 Brewers, Liberty Commons. 

Sunday is Canada Day, it's a great big deal and Monday is a public holiday so everyone will be out partying. You could head down to the waterfront and take a ferry to Hanlan's Point for the Electric Island festival or head east to Ashbridge's Bay or north to Mel Lastman Square if you like fireworks and don't mind crowds. There'll also be a lot of music so check that out.

Most stores including the LCBO, where you buy booze, will be closed Monday so don't forget to buy what you need ahead of time, preferably before Sunday.

https://www.blogto.com/events/

8 hours ago, Loup said:

Well that's a pretty great weekend lined up. After TFC you could do worse than follow the crowd to a nearby pub - BMO Field is close to Lamport Stadium so the same Liberty Village pubs for Saturday or Sunday are Craft Brasserie (120 craft beers on tap), Brazen Head, 3 Brewers, Liberty Commons. 

Sunday is Canada Day, it's a great big deal and Monday is a public holiday so everyone will be out partying. You could head down to the waterfront and take a ferry to Hanlan's Point for the Electric Island festival or head east to Ashbridge's Bay or north to Mel Lastman Square if you like fireworks and don't mind crowds. There'll also be a lot of music so check that out.

Most stores including the LCBO, where you buy booze, will be closed Monday so don't forget to buy what you need ahead of time, preferably before Sunday.

https://www.blogto.com/events/

That's brilliant, thanks for that. We're off to Niagara Falls on Monday so might have to jump in to the falls for a hangover cure! Our apartment is in Liberty Village so I'm sure we'll be visiting the local hostelries!

59 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

That's brilliant, thanks for that. We're off to Niagara Falls on Monday so might have to jump in to the falls for a hangover cure! Our apartment is in Liberty Village so I'm sure we'll be visiting the local hostelries!

In case you don't know about this already, do the falls boat cruise in Niagara. It's amazing.

https://www.niagaracruises.com/

Archived