Cory Paterson

RobertAM

yeah i heard that him and Whiting are hanging up the boots on the Forty20 Podcast.

going to be another big roster change so in the end another year in the champ for the team to gel and maybe a new coach might help us in the long run? Wilkin has confirmed that he's coming to Toronto and we have the guy from the NRL, forget his name, a PI player.

will be another competitive year in the Champ and instead of the super 8's it will be the new 5 team grand final playoff system to try out.

personally i'm really looking forward to the Bradford game, hopefully they arrange it so that they come here later in the season and its not one of the home games on the road.

20 minutes ago, The King Of Leon said:

Not picking Ryan Brierley was crazy and cost Toronto the game imo

Wallace was playing well and earned the starting spot.  I always liked it when Brierley started the game.  Then they would bring Wallace in on the interchange.  Defences got ripped up because having the two play caused such a contrasting styles that defences had trouble adjusting....  they were a good 1-2 punch.

Archived