Jamie Doran

Havenwarrior

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latu didnt request to come to town, we offered it to him. The poor bloke didnt ask to be injured either. Think its very harsh to be honest.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Latu didnt request to come to town, we offered it to him. The poor bloke didnt ask to be injured either. Think its very harsh to be honest.

He did apparently limp off the plane with an injury which limited his playing potential and in the subsequent efforts to play  he picked up further injuries which have kept him on the sidelines for most of last season and all of the current campaign. I reckon that flags up some serious flaws in recruitment  compounded by the other three Aussie imports who have been decidedly average. I have no doubt that he is an ace guy who would love to prove all his detractors wrong ,and if he plays this week as has been suggested ,I would love it to be so . The other Elephant -in-the-room is of course our marquee signing Jarrod Sammut  who has so far been almost as anonymous as Latu . Is he back at the weekend or is the honeymoon over?  All things considered if we can fashion a victory at Sheffield then I think we can -against all the odds -extricate ourselves from the mire. The alternative is difficult to contemplate. 

Cant see the point in all this !!! we are both ######, both at the foot of the table and both looking at relegation and people are more interested in what has gone on years ago ! does it matter who went bust or not, if we both go down I cant see either club surviving, maybe people will be happy then !!!!!!

Keepthe faith!!

We cab do this!

Up the ###### TOWN!!!!sing our hearts out,cheer the lads on,jist be there for them. We dont want to see OUR club go down, we dont want to see OUR club struggle!! We dont want OUR TEAM to go out with f buisness!

I love Workington Town with absolutely everything I have!!

Come on TOWN!!!!!!

Keepthe faith!!

We cab do this!

Up the ###### TOWN!!!!sing our hearts out,cheer the lads on,jist be there for them. We dont want to see OUR club go down, we dont want to see OUR club struggle!! We dont want OUR TEAM to go out with f buisness!

I love Workington Town with absolutely everything I have!!

Come on TOWN!!!!!! ⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

Whatever you are on Cato can you get me some ??!!!  Or have you just been round Bombers and shared his Lambrini ?

Thing that I really find hard to understand with the latu situation is .. The clubs at the bottom of the league - performances have been the worst in years .. We have signed some of the worst duds we've seen (and there's been a few) .. We say we haven't got any money ... BUT we have a guy there on a full time contract plus extras car etc ... Who realistically won't be hitting any straps this season even if he starts to play Sunday ... Hes been out for 12 months and to be honest looked awfully average / out of shape when he first came ...

I'm sure the guys a good lad with a lovely family and good to be around the community side of the club (if that's still going?) and he's had awful look .. but how can we justify this ? Someone needs to get a hold of this club and make some decisions .. We have players jetting off abroad leaving us short for playoff games .. We have a player going against veivers and playing at twickenham.. We have a marquee signing on the biggest contract we've paid in years getting injured at touch n pass after just coming back from injury preventing him from doing preseason ... We lose our best player / try scorer to haven over a trivial matter ... And they wonder why fans are ###### OFF !!

Lose v batley and it's the end .. Forget Sheffield we ain't winning away anytime soon

Thing that I really find hard to understand with the latu situation is .. The clubs at the bottom of the league - performances have been the worst in years .. We have signed some of the worst duds we've seen (and there's been a few) .. We say we haven't got any money ... BUT we have a guy there on a full time contract plus extras car etc ... Who realistically won't be hitting any straps this season even if he starts to play Sunday ... Hes been out for 12 months and to be honest looked awfully average / out of shape when he first came ...

I'm sure the guys a good lad with a lovely family and good to be around the community side of the club (if that's still going?) and he's had awful look .. but how can we justify this ? Someone needs to get a hold of this club and make some decisions .. We have players jetting off abroad leaving us short for playoff games .. We have a player going against veivers and playing at twickenham.. We have a marquee signing on the biggest contract we've paid in years getting injured at touch n pass after just coming back from injury preventing him from doing preseason ... We lose our best player / try scorer to haven over a trivial matter ... And they wonder why fans are ###### OFF !!

Lose v batley and it's the end .. Forget Sheffield we ain't winning away anytime soon

And to think people call you a Haven fan, you've probably just summed up what "most" people are thinking.

Unfortunately I doubt whether anyone from the club reads what's on this forum or even cares what we think.

Saying all that I also agree with Cato, we have simply got to get behind the lads . . Otherwise what is the poiht??

Archived