Jason Walton

Chairman LMAO

Heard he had a trial there. Only 25 so plenty of time for him to find his feet. He wont walk into regular first team rugby at belle vue though

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Me too. I guess the issue with him is where to play him. He was great at our level as a centre, but not fast enough or decent enough hands to play centre in SL, and probably not big enough to play back row either. However he does play above his weight and gives his all so hope he finds success with them.

Heard he had a trial there. Only 25 so plenty of time for him to find his feet. He wont walk into regular first team rugby at belle vue though

why wont he? Brian smith will have him in stead? Great centre salford will of made him into a good sl player even if its a squad player

About 4 In front of him for center spot tom

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived