1. 1. Will We Be Consistent

• Featherstone Rovers To Win
    • Whitehaven To Win
    • Draw

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result again and all round team performance again. Improved atmosphere also but still a long way to go, but sure Halifax fans will inspire us to create a great atmosphere this friday. Cant wait, bring em on.

Hope I'm wrong but I think the Hiding Fax got today will stop a few of their fans coming on Friday, it will definately be a better crowd but don't expect too much

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Hope I'm wrong but I think the Hiding Fax got today will stop a few of their fans coming on Friday, it will definately be a better crowd but don't expect too much

think it has http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=450634

majority want calland sack, some idiot even suggested trying to get powell in :lol:

Hope they play on friday like they did today against leigh, could be interesting!

voohli.jpg

really enjoid the match tobay sat in sponsors lounge it gave me a diff view completely

briggs was class did mcnally play

gotta love jjp and twinkle toes n respect to stu as playin today couldnt have been easy

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

Hardly broke sweat today, we bombed 1 try with kains audacious backpass to briggs, held up a couple of times, 2 tries disallowed, it shouldve and couldve been 70+ but happy to settle for 54

Bring on Fax who seem to be having a period of unrest, a good time to play them maybe?

Last season 'Haven had us beaten after twenty minutes. What a difference a year makes.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

thought 56-10 by the workington fan was the nearest?

with both scores the Town fan was 10 points out but Dave was only 6 out so that makes him the closest

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

really enjoid the match tobay sat in sponsors lounge it gave me a diff view completely

briggs was class did mcnally play

gotta love jjp and twinkle toes n respect to stu as playin today couldnt have been easy

Sponsors lounge ay Andy, thought id never heard you today, mind, your mam made up for it, boy was she on form today bless her

Haven have a lot to learn about defence. We had our blips but I honestly believe that when Haven stepped up a gear in the last ten minutes, we appeared to have taken our foot off the gas. A good solid performance overall. Decent referee performance IMO, although he was pretty lenient with the holding down (for both sides).

Keep it up lads.