Toulouse away

ChrisRover

Most people seem to be going BMI Baby from Manchester on Friday, returning Sunday and I know quite a few are staying in the Ibis Central.

Most importantly, the directions back to the hotel at the end of the night are as follows:-

turn right out of the Melting Pot, stumble about 300m to a statue, turn right thorugh the bus station and the Ibis is on the left. :P

Hope this helps.

Most people seem to be going BMI Baby from Manchester on Friday, returning Sunday and I know quite a few are staying in the Ibis Central.

Most importantly, the directions back to the hotel at the end of the night are as follows:-

turn right out of the Melting Pot, stumble about 300m to a statue, turn right thorugh the bus station and the Ibis is on the left. :P

Hope this helps.

Think that BMI baby flight is gonna be a lot of fun Steph. More like the Blue Lagoon on high. Anyone know a good t-shirt shop.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

I hope for the sake of the players, they are not on the same flight! They were last year and there weren't many speccies. Better still, I hope the ref isn't. To be fair, Robert Hicks was actually a really nice guy and he came to the pub and joined in.

il always have a bit of respect for hicks for that admittedly hed had a good game i doubt he would have if we lost -_- haha

mabey this time the owners of the melting pot will start on the plastic pint pots befor they lose 20ish glass ones though he said to me last year he didnt mind because of how much money we put into the pub over the weekend hahaha

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

bought a segway today to negate any chance of my travel plans being disrupted by volcanoes or leftist frenchy farmers

is there life beyond fev--- andy thorpe

there's some shifty looking characters staying in the Hotel Boreal....................... ;):P

And there's me!!!! :lol:

there's some shifty looking characters staying in the Hotel Boreal....................... ;):P

Were in it together :lol:

Im Fev and im proud

Thatchers, Handley, Glover and the Johnsons staying in the Ibis Central, but we're on the Carcasonne flight from East Midlands so the chaps can have a little bit of history on Sunday in Carscasonne before we fly back Monday. Besides - did Toulouse last year, it's not that big! ETA at Melting Pot - what 1pm?

Steph's directions Melting Pot to Hotel pretty much nail on the head, from what I remember...

No nicking the Rovers scarf from the Melting Pot - if it's still up!

Quand j'

Edited by Mrs T

I stayed there for Leigh's visit last season. Right in the middle of the red light area.

Don't worry frankb our lads will turn the area Blue.....and White.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

No nicking the Rovers scarf from the Melting Pot - if it's still up!

It was still there the other week, along with a couple of additions from Leyth. Melting Pot is only supposed to open at 5 but we ended up persuading him to open at 12 throughout our stay, and all day was 'happy hour'. Also, the pizza restaurant next door does a happy hour from 7pm which will save you an absolute fortune.

and that pizza place is nice

One tip (pardon the pun) is watch your change. Gave the waitress 40 euros for a bill of 34 euros for 2 meals and 1 beer and I am still waiting for the change! Don't mind giving a tip but around 20% is a bit excessive. Apart from that I am now skint due to an enforced 2nd week in Lanzarote but I'm sure i'll find some money for a few Kilkennys in the Melting Pot. :P

One tip (pardon the pun) is watch your change. Gave the waitress 40 euros for a bill of 34 euros for 2 meals and 1 beer and I am still waiting for the change! Don't mind giving a tip but around 20% is a bit excessive. Apart from that I am now skint due to an enforced 2nd week in Lanzarote but I'm sure i'll find some money for a few Kilkennys in the Melting Pot. :P

aye, but did you get any spuds?

Anything I post is a personal opinion

I stayed there for Leigh's visit last season. Right in the middle of the red light area.

Should make the wobble home interesting. Will have to put a blindfold on Bob. Don't want him wandering now he's engaged. :lol:

Should make the wobble home interesting. Will have to put a blindfold on Bob. Don't want him wandering now he's engaged. :lol:

Bob apparently is not engaged. Under the thumb maybe. But not engaged

For those who went last year. What time does the Melting Pot close. We are looking for an establishment that stops open till 6am or so.

Edited by DMS

Bob apparently is not engaged. Under the thumb maybe. But not engaged

Cease this scurrillous accusation immediately or the full weight of the law will be brought to bear.

Bob has stated many times that 'nothing', 'absolutely nothing' will get in the way of rugby!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Cease this scurrillous accusation immediately or the full weight of the law will be brought to bear.

Bob has stated many times that 'nothing', 'absolutely nothing' will get in the way of rugby!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Yah right, like the U21s game the other week.