o/t general election

oldrover

why can't we be like jamaica and have a well hung parliament.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

why can't we be like jamaica and have a well hung parliament.

Have heard that Afghanistan are sending a commitee over to monitor our election. A return favour they say.

I agree hang the politicians (local Featherstone Labour party members excepted, sorry maureen)

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

I agree hang the politicians (local Featherstone Labour party members excepted, sorry maureen)

I got into trouble for voting BNP. I thought it meant 'Brown's not popular'. Shows how you can be liberal with your thoughts, labour under the wrong impression and be conservative with your opinions. I can't help a kwip now and then. Usually you need a wall to show where something is hung. Then something to hang it on. One thing for sure we are being scewed.

your prescription is in the post Robin.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

I got into trouble for voting BNP. I thought it meant 'Brown's not popular'. Shows how you can be liberal with your thoughts, labour under the wrong impression and be conservative with your opinions. I can't help a kwip now and then. Usually you need a wall to show where something is hung. Then something to hang it on. One thing for sure we are being scewed.

Colin, for heaven's sake my friend, tell you're doctor to discontinue those anxiolytics! If you need to talk it through mate - just ask. Professional help is never too far away!!! :lol::lol:

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Colin, for heaven's sake my friend, tell you're doctor to discontinue those anxiolytics! If you need to talk it through mate - just ask. Professional help is never too far away!!! :lol::lol:

When it comes to voting at the moment the eyes have it. Sorry Robin my mind works that way some time. Thought my song was rather apt.

"David Cameron enters number 10"

who were the other 9, we should be told.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

well, thats fox hunting back on the agenda, another distraction for the featherstone public on a sunday afternoon. i can see our attendances plummeting.

joe mullaney is a god

oldrover.gif

well, thats fox hunting back on the agenda, another distraction for the featherstone public on a sunday afternoon. i can see our attendances plummeting.

Poor Deryk, just as he thought he could breathe easy :rolleyes:

The weak conform, the strong survive.